GDT: Devils vs. Panthers, 10/26/06, 7:30 PM

Devilsdude530

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrei31.. Why Devils should quit New Jersey? I mean look.. There is the Mets,Islanders,Nets,Yankees,Jets,Giants,Knicks,Rangers,Devils,Fly

ers.

Flyers,Islanders and Rangers are a long team ago.. Devils 25th year only..

So , 15,000fans in Continental each game is pretty nice.. With all the team who are in Ny,Nj,Philadelphia..

2-0Devils!

2-2 Boston-Habs

6-2 Ottawa -Toronto

2-2 Flyers-Trashers

2-0 Buffalo-Islanders

4-0 Tampa -Hurricanes

2-1Nashville-San jose.

I am happy for Buffalo. I think it's great that a team can do what they have done along with the Ducks and Wild.

It good for the NHL. After all we are hockey fans first and Devils fans second. If not it should be that way so the Devils can survive in the NHL. Without the NHL no Devils.

Bad news about Gomez. I hope it doesn't have him out for long.

But why? With so many Devils fans in Bergen County there should be a full house every night regardless of the opponent. :rolleyes:

you think it can possibly get any better than this? Not on a Thursday against an attendance kiler franchise. It would be even more dead in Newark.

"Hey, the Panthers are in town. Can't miss a chance to see Ville Peltonen. Let's go to "the hood" and watch a game!"

Edited by '7'

Everyone, and I mean everyone, seemed just a little bit better tonight. Of course we gave up 29 shots to a tired team and still only got 2 goals.... but still, to a man, they were better than in any game since Carolina.

Except maybe Langenbrunner.

Obviously we have to hope that Gomez's injury isn't bad. His creativity was missing in the third.

We still struggled with give-aways in the second period, so it was a good thing that Marty was on his game tonight. 5-2-1 with Zajac in the lineup, 0-2-0 with him out of the lineup. :P

you think it can possibly get any better than this? Not on a Thursday against an attendance kiler franchise. It would be even more dead in Newark.

"Hey, the Panthers are in town. Can't miss a chance to see Ville Peltonen. Let's go to "the hood" and watch a game!"

HAHAHAHAHA your such a scared little white guy hahaha only someone like that would be scared to go down to Newark and call it the hood!! Why don't you be a man and go the distance. I mean come on!!! Your like Oh Im scared the Newarkers are going to get me!! hahaha I mean what about the thousands of Devils fans or what about all the older Newark resisents that walk around!! I mean just go hide somewhere where the Newarkers can't get you!!!

:P I love it!

Edited by M.

HAHAHAHAHA your such a scared little white guy hahaha only someone like that would be scared to go down to Newark and call it the hood!! Why don't you be a man and go the distance. I mean come on!!! Your like Oh Im scared the Newarkers are going to get me!! hahaha I mean what about the thousands of Devils fans or what about all the older Newark resisents that walk around!! I mean just go hide somewhere where the Newarkers can't get you!!!

You're sick. I have worked there it's not safe. However with 6 times the normal police protection the first year it will be safe unless you hang in the bars after the game. Don't get a flat tire on side streets. Don't bring your wife, children or girlfriend to the games on Newark if you really care about them.

Edited by LucifersDog

You're sick. I have worked there it's not safe. However with 6 times the normal police protection the first year it will be safe unless you hang in the bars after the game. Don't get a flat tire on side streets. Don't bring your wife, children or girlfriend to the games on Newark if you really care about them.

wow. Over reaction? Id be glad to see you not at the games.