Defensemen minutes:

Martin 31:03

Raffy 30:35

Luko 29:33

Hale 10:43

Brooks 8:50

Fraser 6:07

Yikes.

I understand the low-playing time for Fraser but Brooks has played a handful of games already and maybe should see a few more shifts. What I find most confusing in our current defensive state is how Hale is only getting 10:43, Rafalski/Martin/Lukowich are going to be dead by the all-star break.

I didnt know the game was so early!!!!

i just got in from work expecting to listen/watch some hockey and its already done :angry:

But 3-2 is a great result.

I was gonna start a thread about Gionta's numbers the other day and see if anyone was growing slightly concerned.

Then he gets 2 goals.

Parise is becoming my favorite Devils player.

I love watching the guy, the 2nd goal against the islanders the other night was class.

How did fraser do???

A game I actually get to watch! tsn 2pm! :dance::boogie: Lets Go Biatches! :boogie::dance:

Oh apparently I can't read......the game i'm thinking of is tomorrow.....ooppsiee! lmao well nontheless, right on for the win!

Edited by annabelle

A game I actually get to watch! tsn 2pm! :dance::boogie: Lets Go Biatches! :boogie::dance:

Oh apparently I can't read......the game i'm thinking of is tomorrow.....ooppsiee! lmao well nontheless, right on for the win!

annabelle, please take the meds. :(

are you sharing?:)

I understand the low-playing time for Fraser but Brooks has played a handful of games already and maybe should see a few more shifts. What I find most confusing in our current defensive state is how Hale is only getting 10:43, Rafalski/Martin/Lukowich are going to be dead by the all-star break.

Hale was +2 with an assist in 10 minutes. CJ will give him more time today.