Brylin Obsession...

gordienumber9

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noooo that's not getting out of hand, that got out of hand about three pictures into it!

Take your meds! And NOT the blue diamond shaped ones!! :evil:

Edited by Masked Fan

Noooo that's not getting out of hand, that got out of hand about three pictures into it!

Take your meds! And NOT the blue diamond shaped ones!! :evil:

lol you mean my zolofts?

is it bad that it's at the frame shop being sized right now?...i didn't buy the candels yet...

he's just so fing hot!

Oh dont get me wrong card carrying perv here :hi: but I have much false modesty :blush:

I was trying to find some good pictures of Stevens but they're all getting kind of old to me now...

Why can't Calvin Klein offer Scotty I dont know... something he wouldn't refuse to be the new "mature" underwear model. :unsure: that didn't sound right... it sounds like he'd be modeling 'Depends' for men or something... :doh1:

So with brylin... feature by feature he's so nice to look at... but you put it together and he looks TEN! or like Alfred E Newman :giggle:

neuman.jpg

Oh dont get me wrong card carrying perv here :hi: but I have much false modesty :blush:

I was trying to find some good pictures of Stevens but they're all getting kind of old to me now...

Why can't Calvin Klein offer Scotty I dont know... something he wouldn't refuse to be the new "mature" underwear model. :unsure: that didn't sound right... it sounds like he'd be modeling 'Depends' for men or something... :doh1:

So with brylin... feature by feature he's so nice to look at... but you put it together and he looks TEN! or like Alfred E Newman :giggle:

neuman.jpg