NJ Devs 2007 Fantasy Football Main Discussion

CRASHER

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a bit stunned that you went with Young (especially with the Madden jinx) with so many better QB options available.....not including Losman.

OK TZ

I thought about this one for awhile...now I know people will point to the WR corps that Young has...but Young MAKES players better....IMO, Young is a freak of nature...has a great coach...and can score by running too..and his numbers last year were for 12 games...and I think he will do better. So I figured why not roll the dice now on a QB who has big time potential and is almost like having another RB.

I can see your logic and it makes sense, but they will be far too dependent on him without ANY support which leaves him more prone to injury.

I think there is some talent there...now he has to face JAX twice...but Indy's defense is eh...and Houston's is no good...etc...I can just envision Vince throwing for 3000...16-19 TD's and 700-800 yards on the ground with 7-9 TD's...add that up and that is better then most pocket passers who put up 24 TD's and zip running.

I think there is some talent there...now he has to face JAX twice...but Indy's defense is eh...and Houston's is no good...etc...I can just envision Vince throwing for 3000...16-19 TD's and 700-800 yards on the ground with 7-9 TD's...add that up and that is better then most pocket passers who put up 24 TD's and zip running.

Thats what I thought when in the 4rth round I had to choose a QB, it was between McNabb vs Young.I chose McNabb, since he has a Heck of a hell O-line, and a nice group of Wide Reiceivers.(I just hope he doesn't get injured for LORD.. :pray:)

Oh well...I picked JONES,He's due to have a big year...Also, I don't trust LEWIS and that Browns O-line.(I think Jamal is done.)

With Barber getting all the goal line runs, I don't think Jones will get as many points as he should.

Believe me Jamal is DONE, especially without Odgen opening holes for him.

Thats what I thought when in the 4rth round I had to choose a QB, it was between McNabb vs Young.I chose McNabb, since he has a Heck of a hell O-line, and a nice group of Wide Reiceivers.(I just hope he doesn't get injured for LORD.. :pray:)

Its funny but if you did not select Donovan, that was my pick...so we were thinking alike....

Good pick with Jones...he might have a breakout season..and you too Manta...cannot go wrong with NE's defense...I thought about that...but I have a defense in mind that I think will be available come Round 6-7 that I LOVE.

With Barber getting all the goal line runs, I don't think Jones will get as many points as he should.

Believe me Jamal is DONE, especially without Odgen opening holes for him.

Yup, as for Barber getting all the runs in the Goalines, I still think Jones will put up 1.3k Yards/7-10TD'S which is ok for me."Since I have GORE/MJD as other Running Backs.

Its funny but if you did not select Donovan, that was my pick...so we were thinking alike....

Good pick with Jones...he might have a breakout season..and you too Manta...cannot go wrong with NE's defense...I thought about that...but I have a defense in mind that I think will be available come Round 6-7 that I LOVE.

Yup,he'll be my Second Runnberack(MJD=WR/R)Ehh, that's my plan also to get a Defense in ROUND 6-8..Are you sure you're not reading my mind? :P

As for Manta..NE Defense will be one of the best if Asante comes back..With the addition of Thomas in their Linebacker Corps, they have a complete defense..D-line,Linebackers,Secondary.

I heard the other day Samuel did agree to the franchise tender.

Clown could afford to gamble on Young with his draft so far, might have been one or two QB's down the list for me but he isn't a bad pick at all.

Sorry for jumping the gun on my pick lol - the snake draft can get a bit confusing sometimes, but I told Clown to go ahead and autopick my choice for me, I'm assuming iggy won't pick him :P

Edited by Hasan4978

I heard the other day Samuel did agree to the franchise tender.

Clown could afford to gamble on Young with his draft so far, might have been one or two QB's down the list for me but he isn't a bad pick at all.

Sorry for jumping the gun on my pick lol - the snake draft can get a bit confusing sometimes, but I told Clown to go ahead and autopick my choice for me, I'm assuming iggy won't pick him :P

I got your PM Hasan and we will take good care of it

I got your PM Hasan and we will take good care of it

Will anybody be around to take my pick after Has? I'm headed to the Opie and Anthony tour in about 2 hours or so. Stupid wedding of mine crashed my fun for the Philly show...

from what I've seen from Cowboys camp this year I expect Julius to be more unleashed (the joys of having an OC WITH a clue).. and he may bust out more long touchdowns and be able to actually run as was intended... so that's gonna cut into MBIII's numbers... personally

It's been funny to see the difference in the two drafts we've had so far... for example.. in the other draft Julius Jones went in the last round :blink:

but then again we had two groups of auto picks... I loved how Brian handled it... when it was their turn he hands his GF a football magazine and she goes... OH I like their helmets... give him someone from THERE !!!! :lol:

It's been funny to see the difference in the two drafts we've had so far... for example.. in the other draft Julius Jones went in the last round :blink:but then again we had two groups of auto picks... I loved how Brian handled it... when it was their turn he hands his GF a football magazine and she goes... OH I like their helmets... give him someone from THERE !!!! :lol:

I was torn down the middle DEAD even on Hasselbeck and Romo... the only deciding factor was the fact that Romo is on the team I drafted in brian's league so I did it to make my stomach live better

and Has I'll try not to wear his jersey to Devils games on weeks I beat you like I did with Witten :lol: