NJ Devs 2007 Fantasy Football Main Discussion

CRASHER

To be honest, I've been kinda half-assing this draft. Last year I had so much more time to prepare and do research, create lists, pick potential sleepers... this year, not so much. Life kind of interrupted and I didn't even start thinking about the draft until the fake draft-date.

Plus, I know any draft will be a letdown after I housed the draft last year. ;)

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... making excuses in the PRE-season

me thinks Iggy's attending the Herm School of mediocrity!!

"Losers whine about their best, winners go out and fvck the prom queen" ... my friend!! B )

Hey now, I'm still doing my best this year - but you gotta admit there's no way my team could end up as stacked as last year's.

RB: LT, Gore, Chester Taylor, DeShaun Foster (k, so he's pretty much an exception)

WR: Larry Fitzgerald, Lee Evans, Andre Johnson, Antonio Bryant (monster games the first few weeks, then useless and dropped)

Iggy points out the biggest difference in this year's and last year's draft:

1. there were more "given" players last year... you could have gone 20 players deep with safe quality picks last year and now it's down to 10 I think

2. the late round gems of last year (Bush, Gore, Colston, etc) are now this year's top picks and there didn't seem to be any major stand out sleeper in the rough guys that will come out of nowhere like they did last year

3. Waiting a year and a half for Brian to make his damn picks :P

2. the late round gems of last year (Bush, Gore, Colston, etc) are now this year's top picks and there didn't seem to be any major stand out sleeper in the rough guys that will come out of nowhere like they did last year