NJ Devs 2007 Fantasy Football Main Discussion

CRASHER

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got week 8 on McNabb

it's why my initial draft plan was to go McNabb/Culter since by the time McNabb goes down I could throw Cutler in... least I got it half right :P

Keep in mind too where I am (TRAPPED IN AN INTERNETLESS-HOLE in Jamaica :P)

So I may NOT be the best person to send them too ;)

I'd say someonelike Ayl who seems to be around alot and won't be ninjaing your draft playbook... you know.. like BRIAN :P

Keep in mind too where I am (TRAPPED IN AN INTERNETLESS-HOLE in Jamaica :P)

So I may NOT be the best person to send them too ;)

I'd say someonelike Ayl who seems to be around alot and won't be ninjaing your draft playbook... you know.. like BRIAN :P

Feel free to send me any and all picks... I have no desire to steal your losing plans :)

Nope, it's why I overloaded on them early

but look at last year... even in the 9th round people were picking up GOOD, QUALITY, start every week RB's like Frank Gore, Maurice Jones-Drew, Laurence Maroney...that stopped in about the 6th Round this year

it's just funny how FAST the quality depth changed in the league... but last year was one of the best and deepest talent pools I can remember to chose from!

I think I've done pretty good on sticking to my map and attack plan

Thats why Jones is my Number 4 WR,Garrard Still can throw 2k Yards, and with Williams,Wiltord,Jones as hir WR'S.

Wisehunt a brilliant OC?He wasn't using enough the talent of Heath Miller, and some time we were too predictable.I'm glad Tomlin went with Bruce Arians as our NEW OC

If Cowher had been smarter and kept Rothesberger on the sideline until mid season, the Pitt offense would have made them another championship team. You can't base Wisenhunt by last year, he would have made Miller more of a weapon but Big Ben wasn't himself.

Believe me, as a Raven fan, I hated to play against Wisenhunt. I am glad he is gone and I am glad Pittsburgh is being stupid with Faneca.

Edited by TravisZajac

Believe me, Wisehunt and Cowher were the one who pushed Big Ben, ..Last year he used more often Miller as a Blocker than a passer.This year, Arians wants to use more the TE'S(Thank god.) With Miller and Spaeth, and there'll be more 4wr formation, Which wasn't the case for the Wisehunt system.

How Pittsburgh is stupid with Faneca?The guy wants 4-5years deal and a salary ala Leonard Davis, When he'll turn 31 in December.

I'm glad that Wisehunt is gone , and I'm glad that Faneca will be gone.

Miller had to block because Ben needed extra protection.

What is Faneca being paid now as one of the leagues BEST offensive linemen? The guy is a leader and an al all-pro and the players love him. I would take him in a heart beat once he leaves Pitt.

Edited by TravisZajac