NJ Devs 2007 Fantasy Football Main Discussion

CRASHER

-----------

I'm a bit confused... Why is Has picking by proxy, but online to edit his pick into the draft and composition pins? :)

I'm not just a bit... I'm completed confused :)

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I log in anon sometimes and he didn't know I was online lol. Plus the picks were dragging on today so I sent it to him and Clown in case I wasn't around at the time my pick came up.

BTW you two have made a lot of mistakes with the team composition thread and the first post in the draft thread (either leaving picks out or when you write down picks sometimes one of you will put the player on the next team's roster) :P

Edited by Hasan4978

Well you forgot to put Cotchery in the main thread just now, and a couple rounds back in the team thread I think Ahman Green and Shockey were on the wrong teams, among other things. But yeah the league page is the important one so it does seem a bit superfluous to have three different lists here.

I do like to check the team composition threads anyway, that's partly why I picked Crumpler since I knew iggy needed a TE too and might have gone for him and I had him rated a notch higher than what else was left at the position.

Edited by Hasan4978

We have the one main list here which is important as a reference and for me to put the players in easier

but yeah once the draft is over... it's only there to laugh at the crappy drafters come Christmas time!! :lol:

I sent Manta an email earlier.

I'm going to be sans computer access this evening from about 6 til midnight or so. I'll check the board before and after.

Hopefully it will time up well.

last year I looked at the list and had three or four guys and said holy hell they are gonna be GOOD next year

(and they were)

this year all I see is piles of ass in the late rounds :P

Eh, quit your complaining :blahblah:

j/k - actually it DOES seem like there's a thin talent pool this year, usually the WR's go pretty deep but with more two-RB systems and more passing options teams aren't throwing as much to their top guys. I do know how I want to fill out my roster but I doubt I'll be around to do it since I'm leaving in a day and a half. Then again with the way things are going I may only miss a pick or two :P

I wouldn't expect TZ for another hour or so. He's back in school, methinks.

Tis another problem with leaving the draft starting date till the last minute, around Labor Day people go on vacations or go back to school. Does look like we'll barely get in fifteen rounds before next Thursday (the 'start' of the NFL season), but there might be a ton of autopicks this weekend.

Edited by Hasan4978

Has you worry too much

and if I'm brining my laptop to JAMAICA ... I'd not wanna hear excuses :P

we're still moving along pretty well actually B )

Maybe if we have too we can TRY to crash course the late rounds in the chat room on Tuesday Night if we need too

also if you know your pick is coming and you know you won't be around... PM some people on the other side of the pecking order and myself as well and we can ge tit done for ya umkay?

Oh speedwise it is going rather well, I'm just saying if we started it a week earlier it wouldn't be under the gun at the last minute, but I'm finicky about time anyway :P

Don't worry about me holding it up, when I'm away I'll just PM and say autopick the highest player at such and such position for the 12th, 13th round etc. Hopefully I'll get two more picks in before Friday afternoon though.

Edited by Hasan4978

I also HATE HATE HATE going too early because that guarantees one of my top picks gets hurt and that can be the scariest thing of them all... you spend all this time working it and SNAP... season over :P

The doldrums of the draft have killed this thread.

I've been verrrrry happy getting Norwood and Curtis... they could wind up being starters on my team week 5.

That depends on Norwoods abdominal isue and if McNabb is still playing by week 5.

But are risky picks with a limited return to draft so high. IMO