4 Unannounced Deals

drew

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

DM if it was just to get the new players in why scratch Gomer and TiVo instead of Mac (Turner, whomever) and Dano?

TiVo could be a legit scratch, he's just getting up to speed after missing so much time maybe he needed a rest.

Gomer, something's up he's never been a healthy scratch in his career. Whether it's the latest trade(s) in deadline history, a benching or something else we'll find out tomorrow, or we won't :lol:

Well it doesn't give a specific rumor, just repeats what we've all heard and speculation about Gomer.

NJay didn't know is a lot different than "what's done is done" I was under the impresson that the NHL guy told Matt no more deals. But I guess that's not true with all this wild speculation.

This is crazy...as if the deadline wasn't long enough into the season :P

yeah i saw that posted in another thread smelly.

i really dont know what to think right now.

no one has really come out and FLAT OUT said that there isn't any unannounced trades except Matt Locklin (sp?) said he called up the nhl office and the guy he talked to said he didn't know of any unannounced trades.

remember, gilmour was pretty much all but gone yesterday, there was reports the Habs were sending him home....but he still played and scored a goal for montreal. Then said goodbye and cleaned out his locker.

what's weird is that you go to the San Jose/Blues box score page on espn and Stuart & Thornton are not even listed as scratches, it's like they're not with the team at all anymore.

Koharski just screwed the Isles out of a point

Them's the breaks 7'. The Rangers got screwed out of a goal Monday night as well.

The officials are brutal in general. They call penalties which are not and miss the ones they should call like the constant holding of sticks and hooking and tripping.

It's sad.

One thing on that call. Could Rose and Micheletti whine anymore???

Sheesh. At least Sam & JD didn't do that last night or I would have lost all respect for them.

Broadcasters have to have some professionalism. Micheletti is sickening to listen to during an Isles game.

It's amazing how much better he is on a national broadcast.

This holds true for other 'casters as well.

completed?

Chico, I do believe the problem here, if any, which I doubt, is complex financial transactions along with the deals.

^7^, if ESPN had word of any sort of rumor, I think they'd pass it along.

I'm going to say right now that no new deals are coming. What sucks, however, is that none of these people, neither Fischler, nor ESPN, nor TFP will ever give an explanation for why they reported this, or why they fell through, or what happened.