Tix Dropping For Saturday ALL PRICE RANGES

devils744

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all prices are dropping. even the $20, $25 and $35. this is the big drop so get them now.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I am so freaking excited right now! I was able to get two $20 tickets ....Section 215 Row 5!!! This is such a relief, no waiting all day at the arena on Saturday! Thanks for making the update to the post, I just got home from Best Buy and when I saw the title.....man I couldn't have logged into ticketmaster any faster LOL.

Wow, this rules.

I am so freaking excited right now! I was able to get two $20 tickets ....Section 215 Row 5!!! This is such a relief, no waiting all day at the arena on Saturday! Thanks for making the update to the post, I just got home from Best Buy and when I saw the title.....man I couldn't have logged into ticketmaster any faster LOL.

Wow, this rules.

glad i could help you out. hopefully a few others who got shut out when they went on sale will grab them.

Wow, this rules.

I'll be 1 section over from you! 214-row 4.....yay!

We didnt sell out? Ugh.. :(

if we cant sell out the home opener at a brand new arena, then that sucks.. really.. not good for NJ's sake of keeping the Devils for too much longer

I've tried to buy tickets (on he devs site) since they went on sale. There were none available. No, I'm not getting hosed by stub hub.

Well, I am going to the game on weds, but I'm sitting upstairs (which aren't bad seats) however this is opening night. There are two tickets available and I would bring my dad and perhaps I can swing it as a very early X-mas gift. haha.

Edited by LA03