At the end of all the giving, what do you want

stevestevens

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either these wicked pointed toe black suede boots or the same boots but in chocolate brown leather, "Searching For Bobby Orr" (a book), a diamond and platinum cross and chain..but I won't get any of these things...

Alright, so I guess I was a bit unrealistic in my wish for the bills to go away.

Therefore

I want a unicorn. Preferably sparkle blue. With a yellow-polka dotted horn.

I think that's a bit more reasonable.

:giggle:

Unicorns are so yesterday. Everybody wants a Chimaera these days.

The current Fanny Farmer cookbook (I only have The Boston Cooking School Cookbook from 1920 and it's really not all that useful :( )

Pastry cloth

I'm thinking I might want a terra cotta pie plate - but it has to be cute though -- not too drab.

I'm not sure what else... I haven't though about it too much.

You know what I want but I think it's too stupid for a present -- I ought to go get it myself... a set of billows for the woodstove... I get freaking HIGH every time I start a fire and I'm getting sick of it :wacko:

Edited by Pepperkorn

...You know what I want but I think it's too stupid for a present -- I ought to go get it myself... a set of billows for the woodstove... I get freaking HIGH every time I start a fire and I'm getting sick of it :wacko:

My husband was looking for a real wood cookstove for me for Christmas :wub: but I dont think our insurance will cover it -- AND it would have to go in the basement. If we make our cement porch part of the kitchen (enclosed) then THAT'S where my wood cookstove that i dont have yet will go.

i really want a piano.. an upright grand Chickering (as much sound as a baby grand but none of the put on airs (or pressure to play for real!) it's my dream...

Edited by Pepperkorn