Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

I've suffered so many horrific losses in that bar I think it would be nice to smell a scent of playoff victory in that place :)

Well, that's what you're doing wrong, then. If the Devils keep losing when you go to that bar, maybe you should STOP GOING TO THAT BAR. :P

Well maybe he was speaking on my behalf, you know, because of how long it takes me to get there and all.

I have not complained about that except the first time. Other than that it hasn't been a problem (I tend to get used to it, plus toll booth people & sing alongs make it way better). Plus he's seriously beating that to no end. It's not even funny anymore.

This is pretty much why I haven't made it. I've got the 46" LCD, kegerator, Jager machine and at least three (usually more) friends expecting to watch the games with all the previously mentioned goodies at their disposal. That, plus the hour it would take to get to Sun (two hours if you include the return trip) is way longer than it takes to get to and from my living room.

Hold up... Jager MACHINE??!!? :blink::boogie:

I have not complained about that except the first time. Other than that it hasn't been a problem (I tend to get used to it, plus toll booth people & sing alongs make it way better). Plus he's seriously beating that to no end. It's not even funny anymore.

It was funny the first time.

The funny part I thought was in February when I drove from Clark to Roselle Park to pick him up... from Roselle Park to Montclair to pick Mindy up, from Montclair to UNIONDALE, LONG ISLAND for the Devils/Islanders game, back to Montclair, back to Roselle, back to Clark... all in one day... and the entire time he complains how slow I drive and he still talks about that trip..... HOW ABOUT YOU FVCKING DRIVE THEN? Like seriously I wanted to make that hellacious drive just to get made fun of for trying to drive carefully in a really dangerous set of highways?

Then after dropping you off on Tuesday I got made fun of for taking a long time to get you home after the game.

I was drinking and it was raining... so let me speed next time.

So what are you trying to say.....

I'm not bitching about it (Lord knows I made the trip three other times in the last few months... I just wanna build a big effing bridge over the water to make getting there possible :P)

Something can be annoying, but not annoying enough to avoid doing it or complain about it

this is this scenario

Does she know? :rimshot:

SHE is still in another fvcking hemisphere and a topic I greatly avoid at such source of aggravation (case in point her being at that game last night would have made her a goddamn fan for life... ain't sh!t I can do about it)

Scott- I have two pets... The cutest dog in the universe and a 14 year old little sister.

Well that kills me going there... allergies to dogs... ends that conversation dead

Why do you hate cooking for yourself. It is the only way to insure you get what you want.

20-45 minutes to make.... another half hour to clean up... to devour in 7 minutes by yourself in front of a TV...not very rewarding... I cooked constantly last summer and loved every bit of it (and she did agree to clean up to make it easier).... but for me... no joy at all

I know how he feels. Cooking is one of my favorite things to do but when you are only cooking for yourself over and over again it's really stupid and not satisfying.

Basically

Well, that's what you're doing wrong, then. If the Devils keep losing when you go to that bar, maybe you should STOP GOING TO THAT BAR. :P

Hey we won our first playoff OT game EVER against Carolina there :P

I don't blame the bar for 2004, 2007 and 2008

we didn't have good teams then

this is the first year of good team AND jersey residence

The funny part I thought was in February when I drove from Clark to Roselle Park to pick him up... from Roselle Park to Montclair to pick Mindy up, from Montclair to UNIONDALE, LONG ISLAND for the Devils/Islanders game, back to Montclair, back to Roselle, back to Clark... all in one day... and the entire time he complains how slow I drive and he still talks about that trip..... HOW ABOUT YOU FVCKING DRIVE THEN? Like seriously I wanted to make that hellacious drive just to get made fun of for trying to drive carefully in a really dangerous set of highways?

Then after dropping you off on Tuesday I got made fun of for taking a long time to get you home after the game.

1. YOU VOLUNTEERED to drive... with the driving I do for work and Mindy does to go ANYWHERE...we were like... okay

2. I make fun of EVERYONE.. myself included... deal with it... I ain't gonna be no different to you... it's the ones I DON'T make fun of I'd worry about

3. I made fun of you missing the Parkway exit of 78... TWICE, while still kinda funny it was a little sad

really... don't start the woe is me thing... it doesn't work... and only feeds me further :P

(side note #3... hey Josh, how loud did Amanda mark out when WHATEVER-man got the GWG last night on those douchebag Penguins??? :boogie: )

(side note #3... hey Josh, how loud did Amanda mark out when WHATEVER-man got the GWG last night on those douchebag Penguins??? :boogie: )

I don't think she even knows, she doesn't actually WATCH much hockey except when we go to the game or to the bar, between her kid and school and sh!t. I haven't even talked to her in a few days, I'll mention it tomorrow. Actually I gotta see if she wants to go to the bar Sunday for that matter, haha.

I'm home .. bored.. still fighting this cold and I'm checking away msgs on AIM and apparently it's my college's "may weekend" this weekend. (Basically everyone just gets really drunk the whole weekend during the middle of the day and it's just a big mess. The bars have specials like "bagels and booze" and it was a lot of fun.) Anyway, it made me all nostalgic for college. Life was way more fun then.

Hahaha Zach Parise was just on NHL Live and when they got off the phone with him they said "He's the kind of guy you want your daughter to date." haha.

Indeed. :giggle:

I believe the Hawks and Flamers are on tomorrow and NOT being televised. Rags Caps are the only game on tonight.

Nooooo. I was hoping to watch that game. (which is only partially due to my ... umm respect for Jonathan Toews)

These are the two most important appliances in my kitchen.

DSC00150.jpg

That's pretty impressive. I see grey goose that's my favorite.... well grey goose pear specifically. Has anyone tried Bacardi dragon fruit rum? I heard about it on the radio today. Sounds good.

Nooooo. I was hoping to watch that game. (which is only partially due to my ... umm respect for Jonathan Toews)

Center Ice, FTW B )

(how the hell does Vs NOT get this game?? :rant: )

So it's 330am. I've been to three bars tonight. I've sen soooo many people i haven't seen since i started my relationship 3 years ago. it was good times. plus my bestfriend came back from miami. i also learned that jamison is not my friend. i need to stick to soco and lime.

that is alll. i need to go to sleep. :)

We bought that bottle of Grey Goose specifically for the Mets Bullpen Drinking Game only because it had blue and orange on the label (it was the orange or citrus or whatever flavor Goose). For those unfamiliar with the game, the rules are simple ... take a shot every time the Mets change pitchers. Now that they have Putz and K-Rod, I'm not sure the game has the same effect, but it was damn effective at getting me messed up last summer. Between me and one friend, we killed the whole bottle in one game. That officially ranks it up there with the old UPN drinking game.