Mushnick Shouts Out Doc

Devilsdude530

It's nice to see that that cranky curmudgeon actually had something good to say about someone for a change. On the plus side, he does call out Mike and the Mad Dog on their arrogance and stupidity.

But Mushnick still comes off as a bitter relic who takes himself and the field he covers far too seriously.

I love Mush, he's a critic who's hired to do what he does. Of course I don't always agree, but he does call out the hypocrites, and most times he's on the fan's side.

As for doc, we all know what we got. It's hard to believe in the 90's the Flyers let him go.

I disagree M - I think all the people in the know realize the jewel Doc is -- hence his multi-network deals where he's called Stanley Cups, Olympics, All-Star and outdoor games. If its important - Doc calls it .., FOX - ABC -ESPN- NBC-MSG-VS-FSN .. whatever !

Doc is the best play by play guy in the league .... by far

Pierre Maguire is the best color guy in the league .... by far

Gary Thorne seemed to be on the network fast track at one point,he did some great work with the Devs including Johnny Macs OT thrilla in Chicago.I can tell you the whole schilling bloody sock hoax he tried to bring to light while with the Orioles hasnt helped his rep or credibility the last couple years.