Thirsty at the Rock

Crisis

I turn 21 tomorrow and I'm going to the game on 2/4. I was just wondering where should I first get my drink on at the Rock? I've heard of this Goal Bar but I haven't really ever seen it when I was at past games. I was also wondering, are the Fire and Ice Lounges exclusive to Club Seat ticket holders? Lastly, where are the best specialty beer stands? I really appreciate the help being a newbie to this scene.

:cheers:

Fire and ice are for club seats. The goal bar seems to be on the luxury level.... but the opposite side of the restaurant. I could be wrong.. but there are a bunch of leather seats and then behind it looks like a bar... and since its behind the goal.. I jut sort of figure that is it.

I turn 21 tomorrow and I'm going to the game on 2/4. I was just wondering where should I first get my drink on at the Rock? I've heard of this Goal Bar but I haven't really ever seen it when I was at past games. I was also wondering, are the Fire and Ice Lounges exclusive to Club Seat ticket holders? Lastly, where are the best specialty beer stands? I really appreciate the help being a newbie to this scene.

:cheers:

The Rock has SOOO many places to grab a beer. The Goal Bar is behind Section 3, up the stairs. But forget about that for a second. I've seen various stands of imported beers throughout the arena... Molson, Blue Moon (the best beer ever), Stella, Peroni, Fosters, Pilsner Urquell, Hefeweizen... Seriously, there's something for everyone there, and the stands are all over the arena. Have fun exploring. So long as you don't waste your time getting a Miller Lite or Bud Light. That's what college is for.

The Rock has SOOO many places to grab a beer. The Goal Bar is behind Section 3, up the stairs. But forget about that for a second. I've seen various stands of imported beers throughout the arena... Molson, Blue Moon (the best beer ever), Stella, Peroni, Fosters, Pilsner Urquell, Hefeweizen... Seriously, there's something for everyone there, and the stands are all over the arena. Have fun exploring. So long as you don't waste your time getting a Miller Lite or Bud Light. That's what college is for.

• 4 weeks later...

Blue Moon? I'll have to try it. I'm a Bud man, think I'll enjoy Blue Moon?

Anyone know where I can grab a Bass Ale at the Rock? I always loved drinking it at Devils games at the old CAA. I had one recently at the Goal Bar, but someone told me that you are not supposed to take your beer with you out of the Goal Bar. Are there any other stands in the arena that sell it?

:unsure:

Anyone know where I can grab a Bass Ale at the Rock? I always loved drinking it at Devils games at the old CAA. I had one recently at the Goal Bar, but someone told me that you are not supposed to take your beer with you out of the Goal Bar. Are there any other stands in the arena that sell it?

:unsure:

You can get Bass on the upper concourse right past the shooting gallery. The stand sells Bass, Grolsch and Stella.

Danekyo, you were right, Blue Moon is an awesome beer.

Where is the Hefeweizen at? And I thought the goal bar was limited admission (as in club seats only)?

Goal Bar is accessable to anyone with a ticket to the game before and after the game but not during. I'm not sure where you can get Hefeweizen, but Beers of Newark on the lower concourse is probably a good place to check.