NJDevs Fantasy Football Discussion

CRASHER

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin Curtis and Reggie Brown? :noclue:

yeah i know... I kinda said that after :P

Isn't Curtis out for the year with a hernia?

he's had it for TWO FLIPPING YEARS (hence my rant in the NFL Preview)... how do you not know you had a hernia for TWO YEARS?!?!!?!?!?

he's had it for TWO FLIPPING YEARS (hence my rant in the NFL Preview)... how do you not know you had a hernia for TWO YEARS?!?!!?!?!?

Some guys overlook the details.... hernia, smernia!

I look forward to killing you soon.

askaninja.com

He's out for a few weeks, andy reid said he "may play" a few weeks into the season, and when your recieving corps is as loaded as mine, I'm willing to take risks.

"loaded" was actually the first thing I thought of after seeing your WR picks, but I was thinking more of your state of sobriety more so than the perceived "talent" on your squad. Isn't Ocho Stinko on IR as well?

"loaded" was actually the first thing I thought of after seeing your WR picks, but I was thinking more of your state of sobriety more so than the perceived "talent" on your squad. Isn't Ocho Stinko on IR as well?

Hey we all can't have Leon Washington 100 picks too early can we??? B )

Lets hold the trash talk until after you finish in the bottom half of the league. Larry Fitz is a top-5 reciever... and taking a gamble on another possible top-5 reciever could give me the best recieving corps in this league. And as for IR, he's probably for week one, and has declared that he will play. But you know, other than those GLARING idiotic remarks, I agree :rolleyes:

Settle down Francis. I will respect your wishes and save the trash talk till later.

Ocho is planning on practicing today for the first time in two weeks, but he is FAR from 100%.

Isn't Curtis out for the year with a hernia?
Isn't Ocho Stinko on IR as well?
However, no one said he was on IR.

Umm... you did... and implying he was out for the year is the same as IRing the dude :P

Oh yeah, next he's going to pick Tashard Choice.

OK, that was pure hilarity... as I sit here much like Lou in Panera watching the draft unfold (I have 2 hours to kill before my last draft starts tonight)

Has is gonna pitch a bitch because mbIII came in here talked sh!t three times and never picked :lol: