NJDevs Fantasy Football Discussion

CRASHER

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with Crayton? The Cowboys are going to score a ton of points and someone has to catch some TDs. He had 7 last year, and he is a much better player. I'm pretty happy with where I got him.

Key word highlighted sir :P

I think Ginn Jr will be the main target for Pennington this year so it might get some good points...plus the WR's are all hit or miss now, some oldies but goldies in there as well as young and unproven...same can be said about the RB crop now too I guess....

People have been getting confused with all the traded picks (imo it has added a lot to this year's draft nonetheless). Good thing I'm keeping track off-board or I might lose track myself. Especially since knowing where everyone picks helps you figure out a trade you might need.

A pointer: In CRASHER's pinned thread, usually the next three picks are updated in the subtitle. Either CRASH, me or ayl will try to update it on a fairly regular basis.

Edited by Hasan4978

This isn't Iggy's regular pick. Was he called or mailed or texted?

Rounds 9/10:

1. Iggy --> Traded to Aylbert--x 2. MB III--x 3. Manta--x 4. Brian--x 5. Has--> To U-Dog--x 6. DR 33--x

7. U-Dog--x 8. aylbert --> Traded to Iggy 9. Big Blue 10. Masked Fan 11. LCB 12. Me

1. Me 2. LCB 3. Masked Fan 4. Big Blue 5. Aylbert 6. U-Dog 7. DR 33 8. Has 9. Brian 10. Manta

11. MB III 12. Iggy