NJDevs Fantasy Football Discussion

CRASHER

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you got my pick coorevt

Yes

Iggy wants to know about some trade offer??

Rounds 11/12:

1. Iggy 2. MB III 3. Manta 4. Brian 5. Has - to U-Dog 6. DR 33 7. U-Dog

8. aylbert 9. Big Blue 10. Masked Fan 11. LCB 12. Me

1. Me 2. LCB 3. Masked Fan 4. Big Blue 5. Aylbert 6. U-Dog 7. DR 33

8. Has 9. Brian 10. Manta 11. MB III 12. Iggy

Edited by Hasan4978

See now if only Has would have PMed me his auto-pick we could get going and all talk of hurrying this draft along would be nonsense :P

Manta takes B.Watson (TE-NE)... yeah really :P

Brian takes S.Slaton (RB-Hou)

CMON HAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

See now if only Has would have PMed me his auto-pick we could get going and all talk of hurrying this draft along would be nonsense :P

Manta takes B.Watson (TE-NE)... yeah really :P

Brian takes S.Slaton (RB-Hou)

CMON HAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually if someone was keeping up with the draft they would realize U-Dog has this pick now after I already made that clear twice in this thread :rolleyes: My next picks are #140, 149 and 151. At least aylbert keeps up with it, he had it in the comma spliced thread :P

Edited by Hasan4978

Actually if someone was keeping up with the draft they would realize U-Dog has this pick now after I already made that clear twice in this thread :rolleyes: My next picks are #140, 149 and 151. At least aylbert keeps up with it, he had it in the comma spliced thread :P

At least? :)

I was out celebrating my wife's bday, or I would have pointed this out as well...

Well if you'd use ROUND NUMBERS it would a helluva lot more trackable......but hey let's all nitpick the guy who has to play den mom and nag half the forum to make their picks!

and when I reposted it with what I thought was corrected, you didn't say anything, so yeah... keep blaming me!

Now I really hope our draft ends at 6:59 Thursday :evil:

Well if you'd use ROUND NUMBERS it would a helluva lot more trackable......but hey let's all nitpick the guy who has to play den mom and nag half the forum to make their picks!

and when I reposted it with what I thought was corrected, you didn't say anything, so yeah... keep blaming me!

Now I really hope our draft ends at 6:59 Thursday :evil:

Draft pick numbers are much clearer. Dont resist the temptation of the comma splice file... it is key to keeping things straight. At least Has and I are on the same page there ;)

Draft pick numbers are much clearer. Dont resist the temptation of the comma splice file... it is key to keeping things straight. At least Has and I are on the same page there ;)

I have a text file sitting on my pc here...no commas needed... I use the classic enter key :P

I have a text file sitting on my pc here...no commas needed... I use the classic enter key :P

but no one sees that, and then you miss updates and no one can correct you on it ;)

I only put commas in the file so you can load it up in excel if you want too... it works perfectly well just looking at it :P

I think we run into this arguement every year... and every year we just keep track ourselves... all well.

Maybe Im not wearing any panties!!!! woooooooooooooooah going x rated!