MLB Post-Season Discussion/Predictions

nmigliore

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if only the Mets could've face the Chicago Chokers or Milwaukee 3-Day Sabathias or the Los Angeles Mannys

There is a lot of "what if" when it comes to this past season Mets. :saddevil: One game here or there they would have been in the playoffs lol. If the Mets made the playoffs they would have had no problems getting to the WS IMO. I would have liked to see the Rays vs. the Mets. Nothing but what if's now. It sucks. Some teams *cough Phillies cough* do get lucky along the way to the WS with teams they had to play. The Rays lol are for real and doing some number on their season and the Red Sox in the ALCS. It's 13-3 Rays now.

Edited by SatansDevils

Doesnt mean anything unless you can finish.

the NL title sucks if its not paired with WS title. 2000 Mets, nobody makes a big deal out of the NL title since they lost to the Yankees.. its kinda funny b/c i dont really like to remember much about that since they didn't finish on what was a fantastic year.

GO PHILLIES!!! :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:
woooooooooooo go Phillies is right!
Congrats Verran, Phillies have played awesome this season, good luck to 'em.

The parties last night were nuts. Me and my wife had a good time, All my buddies in South Jersey had a huge party we went to after the game ended, since our son was at my mother's. But you have to finish like the Met fan said.

BOSTON wins 8-7 in the bottom of the 9th! An error with two outs killed Tampa Bay and Game 5 for them. Wow. Boston the 2nd biggest comeback in MLB history tonight down 7-0 comeback and win 8-7. Tampa Bay leads the series now 3-2 with Games 6 and 7 in Tampa Bay. This is a devastating loss for Tampa Bay and they need to wrap up this series @ home in Game 6. If they don't, Boston can pull off another series deficit in back to back seasons. Just Wow.

Amazing comeback indeed..Boston is a heck of a team.....but like for years that i heard it OVER and OVER agan...I am just gonna be the whiny anti-Boston fan that I am...

Boston Red Sox $133,440,037

Tampa Bay Rays $43,820,598

Carry on.

Amazing comeback indeed..Boston is a heck of a team.....but like for years that i heard it OVER and OVER agan...I am just gonna be the whiny anti-Boston fan that I am...

Boston Red Sox $133,440,037

Tampa Bay Rays $43,820,598

Carry on.

Dude shut up you kill EVERY conversation.

I know how much their friggin payroll is, EVERYONE DOES. Let me enjoy the win without being a baby in a thread about two teams THAT YOU DON'T EVEN ROOT FOR.

Earlier my friend disagreed with me when I said not to count Boston out. Sure the Rays were in a good position and still are, but after 2004, I am never going to doubt Boston when it comes to making a comeback. I still hope they lose, but I'll stick with my gut feeling that they are going to come back and win the ALCS.