Philadelphia Phillies

Verran12

Better the Phillies than the Flyers. If the Flyers ever won the Cup, I would hang myself. 1975 forever!!!!!!!!

Blehh for me this is just as bad :saddevil: .. seriously too; hockey and baseball for me are like equal, maybe even baseball having a bigger edge over hockey

I told you they would win. Keep that in your sig so it proves how right I was.

I will give respect were it is earned. Good Prediction, must had been hard saying that one.

All this Championship does is give the other Philly teams some slack, so they wont have to win for another 25 years haha.

Yeah and it is good not seeing the Red Sox or Yankees win.

Rays had a great year and Joe Maddon is the Coach of the Year.

Blehh for me this is just as bad :saddevil: .. seriously too; hockey and baseball for me are like equal, maybe even baseball having a bigger edge over hockey

See, I'm a Mets fan, but I'm a casual Mets fan. I don't hang on every pitch- my mom and many of my friends are HUGE Mets fans and they are very bitter tonight. The two teams that I live and die with are the Devils and the Dolphins. The Rangers winning in '94 was the worst, of course. Seeing the Patriots win multiple Super Bowls has certainly been painful as well. But it is my hope that the New York Jets and Philadelphia Flyers NEVER, EVER win a champiosnship ever again. Ever. Never.

You should be shot, saying a sport played for pleasure as a pastime takes over a sport played by athletes. Shame on you :angry:

See, I'm a Mets fan, but I'm a casual Mets fan. I don't hang on every pitch- my mom and many of my friends are HUGE Mets fans and they are very bitter tonight. The two teams that I live and die with are the Devils and the Dolphins. The Rangers winning in '94 was the worst, of course. Seeing the Patriots win multiple Super Bowls has certainly been painful as well. But it is my hope that the New York Jets and Philadelphia Flyers NEVER, EVER win a champiosnship ever again. Ever. Never.

The same goes for any NY team. Ranger$-Knick$-Giant$-Yankee$. The other respectable NY teams who have respectable-fair payrolls I don't mind-Jets-Islanders-Mets.

How any Devil fan can follow the Giants or Yankees is beyond me-reeks of hypocrisy/bandwagonery.

IMO a fan of a NJ team (Devils-Nets) should never support the evil blue of NY (Mets-Isles not included-they play in a blue that can be tolerated)

The same goes for any NY team. Ranger$-Knick$-Giant$-Yankee$. The other respectable NY teams who have respectable-fair payrolls I don't mind-Jets-Islanders-Mets.

How any Devil fan can follow the Giants or Yankees is beyond me-reeks of hypocrisy/bandwagonery.

IMO a fan of a NJ team (Devils-Nets) should never support the evil blue of NY (Mets-Isles not included-they play in a blue that can be tolerated)

Um the Mets have one of the highest payrolls in baseball.

I will give respect were it is earned. Good Prediction, must had been hard saying that one.

All this Championship does is give the other Philly teams some slack, so they wont have to win for another 25 years haha.

Yeah and it is good not seeing the Red Sox or Yankees win.

Rays had a great year and Joe Maddon is the Coach of the Year.

Amen brother, nice to see a team win it without buying it-Buck Foston and Yew Jork Nankee$

Um the Mets have one of the highest payrolls in baseball.

Double it.

Amen brother, nice to see a team win it without buying it-Buck Foston and Yew Jork Nankee$

Double it.

Are you a Mets fan? If so, I will laugh even MORE

Not a fan of the Phillies but it was good to see a team without a mega payroll win, especially with a lot of home grown talent. They deserved the win.

Yes, like the 2002 Angels, 2003 Florida Marlins, 2005 White Sox, 2007 Cardinals....all moderate to low payrolls. Yep, the league is COMPLETELY controlled by $ :rolleyes:

Edited by LOTCB

Screw the Phillies and Philadelphia. I hate all sports teams from philly.... Now i hate them even more... They all suck.

big deal they beat a inexperienced Tampa team that way over achieved anyway.....

F U PHILLY!

hey guess what Philly No one cares that you won the world series!

HEY! ...... YOU SUCK!

Screw the Phillies and Philadelphia. I hate all sports teams from philly.... Now i hate them even more... They all suck.

big deal they beat a inexperienced Tampa team that way over achieved anyway.....

F U PHILLY!

hey guess what Philly No one cares that you won the world series!

HEY! ...... YOU SUCK!

I LOVE the bitterness...makes me even MORE happy to see this result!

Good for the long and suffering city...give me some hope