GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Pittsburgh Penguins

Coorslight

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously. Hottie in the net stays so long as we're doing good, dammit.

Second that. Rossum's aight but she's not winning us games. CL amazing work once again... someone should modify that bloody penguin game so you can knock Crysby's head off. Top score 1212.

GO DEVILS!!

Hope Gio keeps his hot streak goin and Patty can sneak a couple in... don't like that Zubie's playing sick but we'll see how that goes.

Second that. Rossum's aight but she's not winning us games. CL amazing work once again... someone should modify that bloody penguin game so you can knock Crysby's head off. Top score 1212.

GO DEVILS!!

Hope Gio keeps his hot streak goin and Patty can sneak a couple in... don't like that Zubie's playing sick but we'll see how that goes.

I'm cool with Zubbie playing sick as long as he always plays SICK.

You know what time it is? It's time to get ILL!

Yeah, I'm gonna stop now.

If Clemensen didn't suck, this game would be tied at 0-0. BTW, the PP looks very good tonight.

Not too shabby of a first period. I don't know why some posters are blaming Clemmer, that was a fluke goal from Crosby.

Clemesen allowed the fluke to occur. He should have had that puck.

Clemesen allowed the fluke to occur. He should have had that puck.

He had prevented Crosby's initial attempt and Crosby got it on the second. If anything you have to blame the D (how Crosby went right around him and go the second shot off) but the puck just found its way to the back of the net.

Not too shabby of a first period. I don't know why some posters are blaming Clemmer, that was a fluke goal from Crosby.

I hope the officiating improves a tad, some of those calls were terrible.

Yeah really. I was yelling at the TV twice when the refs didn't call offsides when P-burg let the puck out of the offensive zone but they let them play. One was totally blatant.

He had prevented Crosby's initial attempt and Crosby got it on the second. If anything you have to blame the D (how Crosby went right around him and go the second shot off) but the puck just found its way to the back of the net.

Crosby shot the puck from the side of net, nearly standing on the goal line. Such a low percentage shot has to be saved. Plus, the puck even hit off Clemensen's hand, so he was close enough to stop it.