Happy Holiday's

LOULAM1

I used to send out Merry Christmas cards with black Jesus on them, it made the whitebread farmer side of my family uncomfortable, If I could still find them I'd still send them out.

Merry Christ mas to all

I actually had one of my referrals object with my Merry Xmas cards... now I have to buy one extra a year that says Happy Holidays.

Hmm that would of been one less card to mail if that was me.

Hopefully those of you who received the card I sent don't object to it's content

:koolaid: Eggscelent card! My first CHRISTMAS card of the year, indeed! Probably the best (though I'm hoping DPH sends some out with a better, if that's possible, picture :whistling: )

Amen. We're taking a time of peace and love no matter the religion and making it into just another thing to fight over.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Ramadan, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Boxing Day, Happy New Year all around. Best wishes to anyone celebrating anything.

You forgot Festivus!!!

Amen. We're taking a time of peace and love no matter the religion and making it into just another thing to fight over.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Ramadan, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Boxing Day, Happy New Year all around. Best wishes to anyone celebrating anything.

Wisdom.

From what I know...I say Happy Chaunkah to those who celebrate...Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it...Happy Kwaanza to those who celebrate it...but I say no to the whatever movement it is to just call everything a 'Holiday'

It is generic and sad.

I actually had one of my referrals object with my Merry Xmas cards... now I have to buy one extra a year that says Happy Holidays.

You know the funny thing about the Merry Xmas thing is it is not a swipe at Jesus at all:

The word Christmas originated as a compound meaning "Christ's mass". It is derived from the Middle English Christemasse and Old English Cristes m

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.