GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Philadelphia Flyers

Coorslight

04.jpg

To all things filthy, sloppy, messy and just plan old dirty, post them here and give the Devils even more motivation to hate all that is Philly! I'll start off with just a few for motivation.

Mike Rowe, dirty guy/dirty jobs, but we love him!

046.jpg

A pig that apparently doesn't like getting dirty walking through mud...still kinda dirty, yucky mud!

043.jpg

The sewer system...probably looks just like Philly streets.

042.jpg

This guy...yeah umm this guy...

041.jpg

My favorite, the sloppy joe! Gotta love this one too, with some peppers, onions, and jalepanos YUM!

044.jpg

YES! The Dirty Sanchez, I don't wanna say much more then that.

045.jpg

And finally, according to Gayvrey...

elisha-cuthbert-3.jpg

Now onto tonights expected line-up:

Elias-Zubrus-Gionta

Parise-Zajac-Langenbrunner

Pandolfo-Madden-Clarkson

PL3-Rupp-Rolston

Salvador-Martin

White-Oduya

Leach-Mottau

Clemmensen

Weekes

Scratches:

New version tonight and a little story to go behind it. I have this nice white board for random thoughts and stuff in my living room. When the Devils injuries started we decided to use it almost as if the Devils were part of some sort of hit-list. Something of a visual aid so to speak. As players got hurt we'd cross them off and adjust everything accordingly with call-ups, people returning etc. When TG reported that Rolston and Madden would be most likely be back for this game it hit me. It's starting to not look as bad as it once did. So for your pleasure. My visual aid!

P1010150.jpg

I apologize for the obscenity at the bottom. It was made at a very bad time in all our lives.

Last 6 game recap (Because we will be winning again!):

11-15-2008 Devils 6, Capitals 5 (F/SO)

11-20-2008 Devils 3, Panthers 1 (F)

11-21-2008 Devils 5, Islanders 2 (F)

11-23-2008 Devils 7, Lightning 3 (F)

11-26-2008 Devils 3, Panthers 2 (F/OT)

11-29-2008 Devils 1, Penguins 4 (F)

Tonight our boys from Jersey invade all that is Philthy as they take on the Flyers. Tough guy LeBlond is back in the line-up and so is Flyers' Cote. Also returning to the Devils line-up are Madden and Rolston! New Jersey needs to come out firing on all cylinders against this offensive team. The Flyers lead the league with 10 short handed goals so even our PP isn't safe!

Game Prediction Picture:

ParisePoop.jpg

Game Prediction Count:

There will be a fight. I won't see it....that is all.

GDT Picture Mascot:

njbind.jpg

She will bring us luck once again. I don't think she liked being bashed in last GDT!

Useless, or maybe semi-useless while making fun of Philly fans, picture for this thread:

images.jpg

It wouldn't suprise me that Flyers fans raise their kids like this. Ok, all joking aside. If you google image "Philthy" this comes up on the first page, all the way at the bottom, second from the left :noclue:

Edited by Coorslight

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S.

This will be my last GDT for a little bit. Apparently somebody forgot to pay the DTV bill and they don't like that. Since I invested my hard earned paycheck into other bills, rent, beer, food, smokes, yadda yadda yadda. I will not have TV for the next 1.5 weeks when I get paid :( It seems I will be missing out on all the action and since I'm usually working while the games are aired I can't watch an internet feed.

I apologize in advance for all the heartache and misery I will have caused. Forgive me! I will be diligently reading all the posts in GDT's to see what I missed as I can view NJDevs.com from work I just can't post.

Thank you everyone that has been supportive these last few weeks and of course...

:koolaid: :koolaid: LET'S GO DEVILS!!! :koolaid: :koolaid:

haha this is so much better than mine

I just saw yours, you beat me by 7 minutes. My bad I usually make sure one isn't up right before I submit my thread after all it's editing etc. Mod feel free to delete or lock or whatever. I'd delete but I've never had to before so not sure if/how I can do it.

Another great GDT there Coorslight! :koolaid:

The thing is that RunninWithTheDevil made a GDT almost 20-minutes before you did. Now, It will up to DM and Msweet on which GDT to leave up, so both GDT will be up for now. :noclue: Maybe we can combine the two GDT which I think is fair.

EDITED:

(*RunninWithTheDevil said it was OK to delete his GDT and will do the next one or one in the near future. Plus this will be Coorslight last GDT for a while*)

I am sorry Coorslight to hear the bad news for you and hopefully soon you will be back to watching the Devils and will get to see more of these great GDT.

Time for the Devils to beat up on the Flyers like they always do every season. :P Devils will have Rolston, Madden and PL3 back in the line up tonight after missing many games due to injuries. Not sure who will be in goal yet for the Devils, but hopefully it will be Clemmensen. The Flyers will be without Briere who was injured again this time his groin and will be out 4-5 weeks.

Devils need to play well on the PP and it will help with Rolston back in the line up at the point. Devils have to be careful because the Flyers lead the NHL in SHG with 10 so far. Also the Devils PK has to be sharp because the Flyers have one of the top PP units in the NHL this season. With Rolston and Madden back in the line up, the Devils need this one and need it bad vs. one of their division rivals that they are (0-1-1) this season so far in the first two games.

Get the win Devils and get er done!

:evil:LETS GO DEVILS!!!! :evil:

Edited by SatansDevils

actually, i retract my last statement.

Lets just delete mine and give Coorslight her GDT because he wont be able to for a while.

OK, since you made it easy for everyone. We will use Coorslight's GDT for the Devils/Flyers game. :P

The other one will not be used. Plus Coorslight put a lot of work and effort in his GDT. Nice job and love the pics in this one.

OK, since you made it easy for everyone. We will use Coorslight's GDT for the Devils/Flyers game. :P

The other one will not be used. Plus Coorslight put a lot of work and effort in his GDT. Nice job and love the pics in this one.

Much appreciated Runnin and Satans! Thanks again everyone, hope everyone likes this GDT before my hiatus.

Well I have some semi-decent news. I just reviewed my work schedule and the Devils upcoming schedule after tonights game. Looks like I'll be able to catch the live internet feeds through next Friday! Woo Hoo! That definitely makes this situation a bit better.

Does anyone know if there is a place where tonights live feed would be available for viewing after the game is over?

Let's go Devils! Everyone enjoy the game!

Well I have some semi-decent news. I just reviewed my work schedule and the Devils upcoming schedule after tonights game. Looks like I'll be able to catch the live internet feeds through next Friday! Woo Hoo! That definitely makes this situation a bit better.

Does anyone know if there is a place where tonights live feed would be available for viewing after the game is over?

Let's go Devils! Everyone enjoy the game!

can you view a slingbox??

and put up with watching it at the same time as the person who's TV it's on??

I have a hockey game tonight so I am DVRing it