GDT: 1/19/09 - 8:00 PM ET-New Jersey @ Nashville

RunninWithTheDevil

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Devils,

Please win tonight. I had the day off for MLK, and I thought I'd be able to just kick back and sit around watching cartoons all day long. Instead, my wife informed me (she didn't ask - she just TOLD me) that I'd be going shopping with her today.

We must have looked in about a dozen stores, and my kids were acting nuts the whole time. We were out for like five hours, and when I could no longer feel my feet, I politely asked my wife if we could just head home. Her response: "Only five more stores, honey." As she said it, she had that look like she was enjoying the torture she was putting me through.

So, long story short, I would have rather been in work today. My feet ache. My kids are probably strangling each other in the family room as I type this. I haven't had a second to sit down and enjoy my time off.

Bottom line: I need a good end to my day.

Hugs and kisses,

NJCroMag

Wow -- I hate shopping. My husband has it so easy. I'm always caving to his plans - like hauling chopping and stacking wood - breaking my finger in the process - stuff like that <_< I just want to sit on my ass knitting and sewing and cooking and doing laundry -- I love that crap -- I don't know why. I like getting outside too but I love housework so much. How weird is that? I think most women don't only because you have to squeeze it in if you have a job -- :unsure: or maybe they have more fun shopping anf going to the spa and drinking witht he girls? I never do that... I'm a loser -- even my friends tell me so... :(

oh yeah --- GO DEVILS!! A la David Puddy with that hissing noise and stuff!