Devil-mania!!!

ice dog

Shred, you're right in observing there are some hardcore fans here.

Stick around a while and you'll get a feel for most of the personalities on this board. :)

We have personalities??? :o:o:o

I agree, though, after a while you can almost predict how someone will react you know them so well. It's great, after a while it really does feel like a close-knit community.

Welcome aboard, eh? :evil:

Thanks pepperkorn...yeah it is really wierd how www.devilsnews.com just faded out...as for the ducks games, they are lame atmosphere wise... :puke: I really can't stand the disneyfication of pro sports...it is cool having the NHL up the street though...

What can I say...you guys are all really cool! Great Game 1 Langs/Madden duo are outa site!!! if we can only get Gomer and Patty goin' the Devils will be really smokin'!!! I look forward to posting here with the best hockey fans in North America! Go Devils! :joker:

Personally, heartfilled of humbleness, don't want to start an own topic to introduce myself ;) , so I'll attach this to shred's HelloHereIam...

- I'm from Germany, Saxony and have "cheered" for the Devils for over 2 seasons now; so I thought it's time to sit on a (rather virtual ;) ) table with some NJ -fans. There are some further fans of NHL-hockey in Germany, though the most consider the Sharks, Flyers, Wings and Avs their favorite teams (mainly because of the german NHLers or success-fanship) ...

I have to confess having been a real supporter of the Chicago Blackhawks for years and that won't change for that matter. But by the time it gets boring (especially for someone who's never able to attend to any game) to see playoff-hockey without your favs taking part.

SO my natural sympathy for the Devils might evolve further :rolleyes: and I'm willing to learn (though I already know most/all of the players, but I am not well into the organization or the prospects yet) ....

There's not much publicity about the NHL in Germany, and the only show on Free-TV got canceled due to low recognition but anyway my main source has always been the Internet (I'm readin something like 12 american hockeypages regulary :) ) and the only form I was being able to "experience" hockey live was listening to the online-radio casts deep into night (from about 2/3

Thanks to all you guys, I feel pleased about your warm welcome :)

(@admins: I dont mind you deleting my political message, I didn't want to spread it anyway :):) )

@Shred: That Blackhawks-Site is a bit run down momentarily, because most of the administrators (I'm not running it alone) are bound to "reality" (work, exams etc.) so the maintenance lacks a bit and the site was reduced to a few major points. The buddies and me are still keeping connected on our own board there, but actually there's no real motivation to work on the page :( -> But I thank you anyway and will forward your compliments to my companions B)

@Jimmy Leeds: Nice :) My sister is going to K