Claude Lemieux relishing chance to face Devils Sunday

Rock

http://www.nj.com/devils/index.ssf/2009/02...de_lemieux.html

"It will be a great day," Lemieux said Friday via phone from Buffalo. "That will be game No. 10 for me. I got to play in Colorado, which was really special. New Jersey is a special place for me. I won two Cups there. I have a lot of great memories. It will always be a good stomping grounds for me.

"I've not been in the new arena. It will be my first visit. I'm looking forward to seeing all the guys I played with (on the Devils' roster). There are still a few around. Marty (Brodeur) won't be back yet, but I look forward to playing them. I still feel very strongly about the time I lived in New Jersey and I still have a lot of respect for (GM) Lou (Lamoriello). It's funny how it worked out. I get to play in all the cities I played in: Dallas, Montreal, Phoenix, Colorado, New Jersey."

why is there a sharks fan on the devils board?

new to the internets, eh? it's not uncommon for fans to join more than just their own team's board.

the devils are my favorite in the east. i exist on every nhl board, but i post the most on the sharks, devils, flyers, and wild.

Charlemagne, I'm pretty sure your team doesn't need to win any more games this season and will still make the playoffs. Let's be serious, you should root for the Devils tomorrow.

lol. good try. nah, i don't just want them to make the playoffs... i want them to be the #1 seed. if you were a sharks fan, would you want game 7 of wings-sharks in the joe or in the shark tank?

me, too.

(Disclaimer)

please note that if the sharks win, for at least 7 calendar days (subject to change) you are not welcome here, or anywhere around here. if the sharks win by poor officiating, that is increased to 14 days. if the sharks blow us out, that is increased to 21 days. if the sharks win a close game, these 7 days suspension is entirely based on your reaction to the game.