Hey Marty

mrthemike

I just don't like the whole MB30 thing. I know it's bad juju.

me too... taking the team logo off for one's self is total putting one's self above the team and all... it's not going anywhere though....

just do what I do... call him "mb30" until he loses the dumb mask :P

The team, as a team, rallied around Clemmer and Weekes when mb30 got injured...when he returned they rallied around that and now the emotion is gone, they are playing flat, having bad luck, and not cohesive as a team...something needs to be shaken up because now its gotten to their confidence and its going to play with their mind...

I didn't watch the game but halfway through the 2nd we were down 5-1, MB30 should've been pulled, I thought that was the coaches decision not his...you can't coach the team if you can't coach one player especially in a slump like this....is it a coincidence that Sutter looked like coach of the year without MB30 in net and now looks like he has no clue? the mad, grumpy old Sutter of the last two years...

Not blaming MB30 for it out right but at some point he needs to get a little more into the team frame of mind...

trust me I know, I'm a Cowboys fan :D

----on a side note some "brian s" on the TG blog commented on how we are only giving up an average of 2 shots on goal more with MB30 in net than when Clemmer was there...we just aren't blocking nearly as many which is a side effect of the MB30 rule since he doesn't like anyone blocking shots in front...that, directly correlates with us losing...and should be looked at...

Edited by UnderDogX

I have always said that Marty pretends to be for the team first but we truly know it's Marty all about Marty and his records and product sales. When the team wins it's Marty won and when the team loses it's the team lost.

You are right... I think him teammates gave them all their Cup rings and he has them in a bowl on top of his locker.

You are a troll.

You should post something like "You're with us or you're not" then put the fork down because children shouldn't play with forks they are dangerous. This is a forum where fans and non fans can express their thoughts.

Edited by LucifersDog

You should post something like "You're with us or you're not" then put the fork down because children shouldn't play with forks they are dangerous. This is a forum where fans and non fans can express their thoughts.

Edit:

You are an unfunny troll with poor writing skills.

My apologies.

Bad juju takes like 10 games to kick in, don't you remember it took a little while before Marty tore his elbow?

:( What about the rest of the team? Why do they have bad juju? Zach get a zit? Holik shave his unibrow, Clarkson didnt get a goal via wraparound?! lololol that was fun.

I have always said that Marty pretends to be for the team first but we truly know it's Marty all about Marty and his records and product sales. When the team wins it's Marty won and when the team loses it's the team lost.

When Marty retires, you will be the only Devils fan that is happy.