OK, I know I'm naive

eldon

I've always used StubHub to get my tickets. They've always been good when I got my tickets and even when I went to a few Panther games I've had no problems. I held out for tickets for this week because I knew more tickets were going to be released. I didn't think they were gonna be as cheap though for the lower section.

Not to chime in with a "me too" post or anything, but I've been buying and selling on StubHub for years and I've only had a problem once. I forget what the event was, but I never received the tickets from the seller. Two days before the event, I called StubHub wondering where they were. After StubHub failed to get a hold of the guy, not only did they get me tickets for the event, they were slightly better than I would have gotten from the seller himself.

Also, as a seller, you get very little leeway with selling tickets. Once you confirm the sale, you get litterally 2 days to ship them. If it even gets close to the deadline, you get phone calls from StubHub asking why the tickets aren't on their way already. Even their "last minute consignment" works fantastic.

Long story short, StubHub is fantastic!

I'm a big fan of StubHub. Only had an issue once ... supposedly the guy I was buying tickets from didn't release his tickets, so StubHub refunded my purchase. Other than that, it's great. It's pretty much the only way I buy baseball tickets.

I was just looking at the "pre paid parking" and it is like 37.50 with the service charge?? IS that what I can expect to pay or are there other lots that are more reasonable?? And if so can anybody give me any ideas where they may be located??

Thanks

I think the lot I use, green 7, is only 15 dollars. The prices vary because the Devils don't own any of the lots.

Stubhub is very reliable, never a problem with them.

As for the prices thing, I have beaten the issue to death and the Devils front office should be ashamed because outside of some kind of Christmas miracle, Game 1 is going to look like a midweek regular season game. A meaningless regular season game against the same team sells out, but game 1 of the first round against that same team wont. That is just bizarre.

Myself and DiG bought two upperdeck tickets for 45 dollars each, I could have used the same money to sit in the lower bowl tomorrow.

I have no idea about parking though, since I ride the train to games.

Edit: I said cup finals, a nice Freudian slip, maybe that means something.

Edited by ILikeItVeryMuch

Also, as a seller, you get very little leeway with selling tickets. Once you confirm the sale, you get litterally 2 days to ship them. If it even gets close to the deadline, you get phone calls from StubHub asking why the tickets aren't on their way already. Even their "last minute consignment" works fantastic.

If there's more time before the event you can even say you won't have the tickets till x date and ship them later on if you need more time.

Agreed with everything said though, I'd take StubHub over ebay, Ticketexchange, other broker sites for buying or selling.

Never had a problem with StubHub. They have this guarantee that if someone sends you BS tickets, you'll get all of your money back. The only thing I don't like about Stubhub is the commission they charge, but hey, I guess we all have to bring home the bacon.

I even got tickets to an NCAA Tournament game the same day, they were fantastic.

For parking. If you have GPS, put in Mulberry St. & Commerce. If not, google map it.

If you're coming from Rt. 21, cross over Mulberry & make a right into the parking deck, right after a restaurant, which is right after a nightclub/bar). This lot has been $15 all year long. (2 block walk to game).

Note, there is a $14 lot on the left, don't bother with it. They elevate the cars to fit more & after the game, there's such a long line of people waiting for their cars, it definitely isn't worth the buck you're saving.

For parking. If you have GPS, put in Mulberry St. & Commerce. If not, google map it.

If you're coming from Rt. 21, cross over Mulberry & make a right into the parking deck, right after a restaurant, which is right after a nightclub/bar). This lot has been $15 all year long. (2 block walk to game).

Note, there is a $14 lot on the left, don't bother with it. They elevate the cars to fit more & after the game, there's such a long line of people waiting for their cars, it definitely isn't worth the buck you're saving.

Thank you I just googled it, and I will be coming from Pennsylvania across Rt. 78. It tells me to get off at Exit #57 and that apparantly is Rt 21. SO you are saying take Rt 21 till I get to Mulberry and go about another block or so to this lot??

I appreciate your help. My kids and I are very excited as we have not been to the Rock. I used to have a game plan at the Meadowlands, then my kids got older and my oldest started playing Ice hockey and it got to be too much financially so we had to give them up. NOw we get a chance to check out the new arena in a playoff setting. Should be a great night!! I was just concerned as I am not familiar with the area and not familiar with the parking set up there...

Edited by PaDevsFan

Sorry I always come from the north. I'm not sure where you can make a left from Rt. 21, but if you could, what you are saying above, yes.

If that doesn't work out, always check for lots 2-3 blocks away, they're far cheaper than the ones surrounding the arena. And it is pretty safe walking back as there are plenty of fans, cops, etc.

ENJOY!!!

Thank you I just googled it, and I will be coming from Pennsylvania across Rt. 78. It tells me to get off at Exit #57 and that apparantly is Rt 21. SO you are saying take Rt 21 till I get to Mulberry and go about another block or so to this lot??

I appreciate your help. My kids and I are very excited as we have not been to the Rock. I used to have a game plan at the Meadowlands, then my kids got older and my oldest started playing Ice hockey and it got to be too much financially so we had to give them up. NOw we get a chance to check out the new arena in a playoff setting. Should be a great night!! I was just concerned as I am not familiar with the area and not familiar with the parking set up there...

As for parking, if you're not familiar with the area, just get your parking ahead of time with www.clickandpark.com. The website is sanctioned by the Prudential Center, so don't worry about "fake passes". You pay a premium for the parking, but with it you can park in the VIP Deck which is much easier than cruising around to the 50 or so lots in Newark, hoping for a spot, especially if you don't know the area.

Just checked for your family of 4 and it would probably run you about $40. There are much cheaper options around the arena, but they wont be as close or convenient as the deck, plus you're guarenteed a spot when you get there. The deck is litterally right next to the arena.

Have fun!