OOT Scoreboard - Fri. 4/24. ECQF & WCQF - Round 1.

SatansDevils

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The second goal was a "shocker" by Lundqvist. :giggle:

Good 1st period for Washington and hope they destroy the rangers tonight in Game 5.

Looks like the circus moron Avery has finally wore out his welcome in NY. he should be benched for the rest of the series and the season.

Washington Matt Bradley with both goals for Washington and the 1st one a nice SHG to go up 2-0. Nice job there Lundqvist.

Rangers 0 Washington 2

He has? It looks to me like a good 'ol fashioned benching for playing with his head up his ass. He'll play game 6. It was a message sent. How he responds to it will determine what happens next for the Rags and Avery.

It's also convenient timing up 3-1 in the series with Game 5 on the road to send a message anyway. At least it's good to see not everyone over there is a total enabler.

I would think most people would be rooting for the Rangers because the Caps are a much more dangerous team to face. If the Caps pull this out, and we pull out our series vs Carolina then we'll have to play the Caps.

I'd rather play Philly or Pitt than the Caps. I'd like the Rangers to win, then get demolished by Boston. God I feel dirty just typing that.

Scoops