The Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster

thelastonealive

Ahhh yes, the Hobey Baker award. Rookie of the Year.

Let's try to keep this one civil, gang.

If you're having issues remembering who's a rookie, go to "Members" at the top of this screen, and choose to sort by Join Date in Descending Order - it'll give you everyone who's registered in reverse order. Anyone who's registered as of June 2008 is eligible.

Have at it!

Edit: As Rowdy pointed out, unknown poster is unfortunately ineligible for this particular award, having registered in May 2008. If you've nominated unknown poster, you can nominate another in his place.

Edited by thelastonealive

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since I can't vote for myself...

Souray44 and Colin226 :dance: They may have gotten here prior to me, but both are equally awesome!

I'm absolutely shocked. :o:lol:

Cupcake23

Colin229

OfficialDL (Or am I opening a whole new can of worms by nominating an NJ Devils employee?) :ph34r:

I may or may not have paid him..... or something else. :ph34r:

OfficialDL (Or am I opening a whole new can of worms by nominating an NJ Devils employee?) :ph34r:

Ya know, I was thinking about nominating him too. But it's his job to post here, so....

Colin226

cupcake23

Cachorro Louco

Ya know, I was thinking about nominating him too. But it's his job to post here, so....

Colin226

cupcake23

Cachorro Louco

Good point, how about an award for best Devils outreach personnel? Like Official DL or even Vanderbeek himself with the train ride thing?

Guys, I hate to be a party pooper, but for those who've been nominating unknown poster, he's not eligible. He registered just before the cutoff. Sorry. :(

Ah, story of my life. A day late and a dollar short lol.

Thank you to everyone that considered me. I am very appreciative of the thought. :D

I'll vote for Colin226

Holy crap, i forgot Cuppy! :doh1: See Jamie, i think of you as a vet already lol

Can we vote for two? If so, Cupcake23 as well!

I know, I feel like I'm a vet already, but I've only been here 3 months. 3 months and I've met a bunch of you guys and found a boyfriend. It's like a gold mine. Hahaha. :)

Holy crap, i forgot Cuppy! :doh1: See Jamie, i think of you as a vet already lol

Can we vote for two? If so, Cupcake23 as well!

You may nominate up to three people this round. After three days, I'll pick out the top 3 nomination-getters and open a voting thread, where you may then vote for one of the three.

You may nominate up to three people this round. After three days, I'll pick out the top 3 nomination-getters and open a voting thread, where you may then vote for one of the three.

Idk I like to nominate 1. I feel like I just write the first person to stick out in my mind. Anyone else I'd have to do research and I don't want to do that.

But voting for Jamie in this thread wasn't just a boiler plate vote. Click on the replies in the random thread and you'll see her number somewhere in the 5-600's. Just in three months. If I wasn't her boyfriend my vote would still go her way.

Idk I like to nominate 1. I feel like I just write the first person to stick out in my mind. Anyone else I'd have to do research and I don't want to do that.

But voting for Jamie in this thread wasn't just a boiler plate vote. Click on the replies in the random thread and you'll see her number somewhere in the 5-600's. Just in three months. If I wasn't her boyfriend my vote would still go her way.

Absolutely, you're under no obligation to nominate three. Just clarifying for unknown poster's sake, as he wasn't sure if you could nominate more than one.