Im bringing this back to New Jersey

Louis Lamoriello

You just called Crasher "young man" :giggle:

And it's 37 pounds, except when you're lifting it. At least that's what the commercials tell me.

Compared to Lou I AM a young man :P

it's called keeping character... aka kayfabe for the wrestling fans out there B )

Its not f'ing funny. Just stop.
:hail: :hail: THANK YOU

This is sig worthy.

Why do you bother clicking the link?

I understand the first time, okay, fine, he fooled you. Whatever.

The second time, all right, you forgot how much you dislike it.

But really, the third time? It's your own fault at that point.

And for the record, I find this stuff quite entertaining, and I'd like it to continue. Those that don't like it don't have to read it.

Why do you bother clicking the link?

I understand the first time, okay, fine, he fooled you. Whatever.

The second time, all right, you forgot how much you dislike it.

But really, the third time? It's your own fault at that point.

And for the record, I find this stuff quite entertaining, and I'd like it to continue. Those that don't like it don't have to read it.

I tried to explain this to DevLA before, but just like these threads won't stop neither will he.. Like I said before, let the Mods do their job policing.. If they don't mind then that's the way it is

I also mildly enjoy them.. I hate reading the same over-analyzed threads.. It's not like this thread is killing the present amount of excitement we are seeing from the real news thread :rolleyes:

I tried to explain this to DevLA before, but just like these threads won't stop neither will he.. Like I said before, let the Mods do their job policing.. If they don't mind then that's the way it is

I also mildly enjoy them.. I hate reading the same over-analyzed threads.. It's not like this thread is killing the present amount of excitement we are seeing from the real news thread :rolleyes:

Fine guys I get it. If CRASHER makes a joke its funny and we should all bow to it.

Hence his buddies come to support him in said thread. I'm not trying to 'dis CRASH.

My point is simply, what drew me to this site was the amount of up-to-date and inside info. In a time when we are all waiting to see:

a.) Possible new UFA's

b.) A new coach announcement

c.) Potential trades

I'm not against a little fun, but,

My tendency is to click on anything that says "Lou Lamourello" or seems like a story by the title line. To do this and then have to read through this silliness "I'm Lou", "I'm Jeff", "I'm Brent".... whatever gets a little frustrating.

I'd be happy NOT TO CLICK ON IT, as some have suggested if the titles were less deceptive or if it was all in one thread. there you go - no hard feelings.

....I know I'm not the only one that feels this way.

....and if we do a grumpy (I've been called worse!) award I suggest Brian Burke is a good model for the name.....

Edited by DevilinLA

I'd be happy NOT TO CLICK ON IT, as some have suggested if the titles were less deceptive or if it was all in one thread. there you go - no hard feelings.

I'm not buying it. These titles are not deceptive, and in fact, are over the top. Never has any news worthy item come through topics like "Louis Lamoriello State of the Address" Or "Im bringing this back to New Jersey" --- I fully expected glow pucks, etc.

There is the responsibility of the reader to understand that, especially in the off-season, some posters get bored and bits like this keep some entertained through July/August/September.

Fine guys I get it. If CRASHER makes a joke its funny and we should all bow to it.

Hence his buddies come to support him in said thread. I'm not trying to 'dis CRASH.

I think I need to revert to a crappy bat-movie to explain it.....

"your entrance was good.....his..... was better.....

the difference.....

SHOWMANSHIP!!!!"

(and BTW I am not, nor have I ever used a second identity on this board, I just bow to the level of kayfabe mister Louis uses!)

and not to mention I see a chance to fling a good one-liner at ANYONE... I take it... you just make it easy, but i've never walked away from an easy target in the prone position :evil:

Hey if this were September through June I'd probably be a little annoyed too, but it's the most boring part of the year for the NHL right now... I can only care about Yann Danis so much!!

All I'm saying is let the mods and admins do their job.. Now DM even posted in this thread so we know he sees it and he appears to not have a problem, so it should be end of story right there.. If you still have issue then PM him about it, or create a new Devils fan-board (or go to HF "drama-city")

Believe me, I've seen boards go from the casual openness we have to dictatorship... PBNation.com started as a general paintball forum and now you have to read a Constitution sized list of rules before posting...

This is just their rules for the Buy/Sell/Trade section... Compare them with our rule for the Marketplace section: "The Marketplace is person to person. NJDevs.com makes no guarantee of authenticity nor satisfaction of any sales made.".. Which way is better?

Please read all of these rules before posting in any of our Buy/Sell/Trade (B/S/T) sections!

Breaking any of these rules can result in the thread being closed, deleted, an infraction or even your your account being banned. Not knowing the rules is no excuse.

1• Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read here for more B/S/T tips.

2• The number one reason for post deletion: The gun being Sold or Traded must be posted in its appropriate forum. For example, if you have a mechanical ‘Cocker and wish to trade it for an Angel, you must post that thread in the Non-Electronic forum. If you have a pump gun you wish to trade for an air system, put it in the Pump Forum.

3• No eBay (or any other auction) links or posts are allowed. If we wanted to buy something on eBay, we'd be there instead of here.

4• No "how much is this worth" or "testing the waters" posts. Please post a price.

5• All threads need to have a title relating to object(s) in the thread. No more "Look at me," “Gearbag sale," “Leaving paintball, all must go!" or "Buy my stuff" threads. Relate the title to your gear, like "Impulse and other gear for sale.” Offending threads will be closed or deleted.

6• No profanity in thread titles. This applies to any variations on profanity. Stars, characters like @ and $, etc. Anything relating to profanity in your title and we'll edit or delete it as we feel necessary.

7• You MUST post a reasonable price for ALL FS/WTB ads. Please mark WTT ads clearly in the title.

8• If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the forum with your ad, do not post in another user's thread, therefore ruining their chances at selling their gear.

9• Product being sold must be in the seller's possession. You cannot sell pre-orders or drop-ship items.

10• Please limit yourself to one thread per item sold. Do not make multiple threads selling the same thing. If your thread gets too cluttered and you want to make a new thread, ask a mod to close your old thread first. Posting multiple threads for the same item may result in all threads being closed.

11• No flaming at all. If you don’t like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread, simply don’t post in theirs. If it is a scam, report the post and specify how you know it is a scam.

12• Grouping items will no longer be acceptable. If you have a pile of items to sell separately, make separate posts in each respective forum. You can sell a marker as a package with other parts for one price, but please post it in the appropriate marker forum. (ex. You can't have 3 air systems, 8 barrels, 3 guns and few miscellaneous parts all in one thread in one forum.)

13. You are permitted to sell or offer new items, services and unused equipment in the New or Unused Equipment / Services forum only. Please note that Gold Ups are required in that forum. If a product was simply taken out of the package for inspection or testing and not played with in a game, damaged or used enough to create visible wear, it is still considered new. Please be very clear in your descriptions. Avoiding the New or Unused Equipment forum will result in an infraction and/or the post being closed. Please read about signature limitations for New or Unused items here.

14• Advertised prices in the New or Unused Equipment / Services forum must be at or above the manufacturer’s MAP (Minimum Advertised Price). Failure to adhere to this rule will result in the closing of your thread. Gold Ups will not be refunded.

15• No illegal items. This includes real firearms and drug paraphernalia of any kind. They are not to be sold on PbN. Underage users post here, this is not the place to do it.

16• PbNation does not allow the posting of any B/S/T threads containing counterfeit merchandise. If you post such a thread your account will be banned and the thread moved to the evidence archive. This includes copyrighted materials, patterns, and characters.

17• We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback before considering any deal here.

18• Violating any of these rules risks an infraction, thread closing, thread deletion or even a ban. Gold Ups will not be refunded.

Edited by Colin226

it's nice to see this place active in the summer too

if it were trade deadline day I'm sure the silliness would be stuffed...

LIGHTEN UP, it's the goddamn internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

DevilinLa, young man, if you have a problem with my posts here, many members have given you a simple yet very effective way to handle it. Just dont click it. My posts have my full name, Louis Lamoriello, so you're point about clicking anything that says "Lou Lamoriello" appears to be non-feasible here. Im just trying to keep our great fans entertained, I mean "well informed" during the off season as you will not see many posts by myself about the organization during the season.

Now that, that unpleasantry has been addressed, for the great fans behind me, I appreciate your continued support. I just got off the phone with Chicago's GM about a possible trade that deals with Jason Pandolfo and Bryce Salvador. It appears they would like to reunite John Madden with Jason Pandolfo, and we are interested in signing a 2nd line center, or possibly Patrick Sharpe. Please stay tuned as any new information will be posted here for the individuals who support me and here and that is truely appreciated.

As always, it's like everything else. If you can get better, you do. But certainly you look at it with a little more emphasis. I think you have to look at the people that you have in your lineup and try to support where you think there are some needs. Certainly, what happened to our defense, we had needs there and I just think it's going to help all the players. I don't like total disruption. It's trying to keep the puzzle whole, our core whole. We are bringing up our young players, and developing them within our system. We look forward to having our top development team play in front of the Lowell fans.

In regards to Brendan Shanahan, I have been in constant talks with Brendan and his agent and actually am going to be late for a lunch meeting to discuss a contract extension today at the Panera bread in Edgewater NJ. I encourage any and all fans to come down and encourage Brendan to resign with our great organization. Thank you and please be on the lookout for a new coach announcement Monday morning.

-L

Edited by Louis Lamoriello