How Many Say "yes" To Dano Back On Wednesday???

But isn't that Dano's other defensive side tho?

I believe you hit the nail on the head. I believe Dano plays left defense. I think thats why Burns made the switch in the first place. Put a slightly more mobile Albelin on the left to cope with Ottawa's speedy right side.

Smelhik hasn't made any big mistakes and hasnt done given burns any reason to take him out. the goal was a fluke plain and simple. it sucks that kenny isnt out there but the fact is he played like crap in game 1 and Smelhik hasnt done anything tragic to cost them. If it aint broke dont fix it.

Exactly right 744, I think he's played a solid, unremarkable game.. he is not a great passer and turns it over a little too much, but he's been getting the job done.

Daneyko should come back next series, if Smehlik screws up, but the only disgrace here was Kenny's dismal performance in Game 1.. win or lose, Mr. Devil should hang them up at the end of the year.

If Smehlik screws up there might not be a next series for Dano to get into.

Ever think of that.

I would rather have Dano than Smehlik. Smehlik hasn't done anything wrong except the GA except that probably wasn't his fault totally.

But what has he done to earn the right to stay in this series? I say nothing. Did Dano screw up? I don't remember.

Put Dano back in this series. If the Devils aren't good enough to cover up for a mistake by Dano then they don't belong in the Cup finals. He is only 1 of 6 defensemen. This could be his last season let him go out in style.

If Smehlik screws up there might not be a next series for Dano to get into.

Ever think of that.

I would rather have Dano than Smehlik. Smehlik hasn't done anything wrong except the GA except that probably wasn't his fault totally. But what has he done to earn the right to stay in this series? I say nothing. Did Dano screw up? I don't remember.

Well well well I actually agree with GR :lol:

The Devs may be 3-1 with Smellnik in the series but if they're gonna go down (which I don't think they will) they should go down with Dano. I know Burns doesn't want sentiment to get in the way; but frankly I don't think Dano's any WORSE than Smellnik on his worst day regardless of sentiment.