A hand signed rejection letter from Lou?S

Bringbackbrylin

So I've been applying for jobs non stop and decided to apply selling tickets with the team for the hell of it. I had no interest bothering people to sign up and didnt expect to hear back. Yesterday I got this letter which looks legitimately signed by Lou himself. Real or not this is the best rejection letter i have ever received.

5969_577202310044_26311849_34037634_5497788_n.jpg

5969_577202369924_26311849_34037635_6718065_n.jpg

He has secretaries who sign his name for him, similar to when you write to a celebrity to request an autograph.

While I agree that that's true, I bet he does hand sign all rejection letters just like he takes the time to read all hand written letters.

Edited by Devils731

So I've been applying for jobs non stop and decided to apply selling tickets with the team for the hell of it. I had no interest bothering people to sign up and didnt expect to hear back. Yesterday I got this letter which looks legitimately signed by Lou himself. Real or not this is the best rejection letter i have ever received.

5969_577202310044_26311849_34037634_5497788_n.jpg

5969_577202369924_26311849_34037635_6718065_n.jpg

I did the same thing...And got the same letter :)

Unfortunately however? - blah I hate the letter proper, awkward and negative -- but the signature rocks!!

It's a reject letter, what do you want?

"...I am pleased to inform you that other candidates had credentials that are stronger than those shown on your submission and we will be unable to offer you the position. This will give you more time to focus on finding an opportunity that better fits with your talents and experience....."

Back in 2002 I applied for the same position by the Devils although I had an interview with them before getting my rejection letter. The same letter you got!! Butt a funny thing happened about a month later when I got a call from the NJ Nets and it turns out that Lou passed my name on to them as this was 2002 and both teams were working together. I missed out on the Nets job after an interview but a few months after that I got a call and another request for an interview for a job working with Nets/Devils and that one gave me a job! So long story short is maybe they will get back to you. I also left the team after working for 7 months but that's another post.

It's a reject letter, what do you want?

"...I am pleased to inform you that other candidates had credentials that are stronger than those shown on your submission and we will be unable to offer you the position. This will give you more time to focus on finding an opportunity that better fits with your talents and experience....."

Thank you for applying for a position as a dude in my

company. Following serious consideration of your application, I am

writing to indicate that I cannot offer you a position at this time.

You clearly have outstanding qualifications and I am sure you will have

no problems securing a similar position in another blahblah.

Thank you again for considering bladeeblah.

Kind regards.

Me :)