GDT: NJ Devils @ NY Rangers

Colin226

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, tipped that's what the "best of the best goalies" is supposed to stop. He looks shaky in the 2nd period. The defense is bailing him out on many shots. Sorry I offend you.

really?? by that logic, every goal ever scored could have been stopped by 'the best of the best goalies'

Yep, tipped that's what the "best of the best goalies" is supposed to stop. He looks shaky in the 2nd period. The defense is bailing him out on many shots. Sorry I offend you.

I've been on Brodeur this year, but no one was stopping that. He had two NYR in his face and either one could have tipped it. No way is a goaltender going to react that fast on a tip that close.

But he got his lunch eaten by Kotalik.

The 2nd period is going to show alot about this team.

This.

Edited by SJP20

Rolston has seemed to escape alot of wrath for some reason.

That's only because he's so invisible people forget he exists :P

I've been a hard marker on Marty this year but come on, Kotalik's one of the ten best breakaway/shootout guys in the league. How about the team showing an effort for the first fifteen minutes of the period, which they flat-out didn't?

Rolston has seemed to escape alot of wrath for some reason.

I was one of those people that just kind of let him get warmed up and excused a lot of stuff with his injury, but I am done. I know he's capable of more which is what is pissing me off. He needs to turn it on or he needs to give these massive amounts of opportunities to somebody friggin else.

Not every team has the "best of the best goalie" but the Devils fans and management think they have the "best of the best" but it's not true.

So what do you suggest??? Danis? Go for it. I'm sure he would've stopped that 2nd goal in his sleep right?

Unbelievable...second period woes continue for the Devils. How can they play one of their best periods of the season and then play a second peruiod like that? UGH!

Mottau caught again out of position as he let Kotalik sneak right in the defense on the go ahead goal on that breakaway. Mottau is just flat out terrible along with the Devils PK tonight.

Devils need a third period like the first period and win this game in regulation.