GDT: New Jersey Devils vs New York Rangers

skullsmasher

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team is really driving me crazy because when I expect them to lose (such as the Rags), they win. When I have tremendous confidence in them, they lose spectacularly (Oilers).

Just thinking the exact same. We beat the Sharks, although that 3rd period was brutal. So do I expect to lose Friday and be pleasantly surprised if we have a repeat of tonight?

A win against the rangers is like winning twice, for me anyway. So hopefully the team continues to come together and begins to fix their horrible attempts to break out of the zone, their passing, and their defensive coverage. I also hope the stupid "here ya go" goals stop occurring. Anyway, they have a lot of work ahead of them against the Pens.

Oh, and another thing that made me feel good about this win was that this was the first time I've seen the Devils beat the Rangers when the Rags were desperate for a win.

Edited by The Facepainter

This team is really driving me crazy because when I expect them to lose (such as the Rags), they win. When I have tremendous confidence in them, they lose spectacularly (Oilers).

the puck definitely bounced our way tonight...that had alot to do with it, but i will take it. i said awhile ago that the way this teams been playing i can't care anymore, i just want them to beat the rangers

You better start buying that kid Devils sh!t ASAP

Oh trust me I have. He's got plenty of Devils stuff. He says "let's go Devils" and "let's go Bruins". The kid just loves hockey and he's not even 2 yet. I'm doing my best, but I'm up against the area he's growing up in, and my brother-in-law, who's a huge Bruins fan. I have my work cut out for me. :P

i literally just laughed and said "this is great"

Lmao, that's a classic.

Oh trust me I have. He's got plenty of Devils stuff. He says "let's go Devils" and "let's go Bruins". The kid just loves hockey and he's not even 2 yet. I'm doing my best, but I'm up against the area he's growing up in, and my brother-in-law, who's a huge Bruins fan. I have my work cut out for me. :P

Lmao, that's a classic.

i was dating a girl who's a huge ranger fan..i need to post that her facebook immediately