Roman Lyashenko Found Dead

SueNJ97

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was sort of wondering what Dew did - was it an legitimate suicide, or a homicide MADE TO LOOK LIKE a suicide? It seemed a bit odd of him to be killing himself when he's on vacation with him mom and sister, no less :( . Either way, it's way too tragic and sad.

(I do realize anyone can pretty much commit suicide whenever they want, just don't know how many people elect to do so outside the country on a trip is all..... and god knows there's so much Russian mob/mafia sh**, it makes me wonder).

I was sort of wondering what Dew did - was it an legitimate suicide, or a homicide MADE TO LOOK LIKE a suicide? It seemed a bit odd of him to be killing himself when he's on vacation with him mom and sister, no less :( . Either way, it's way too tragic and sad.

(I do realize anyone can pretty much commit suicide whenever they want, just don't know how many people elect to do so outside the country on a trip is all..... and god knows there's so much Russian mob/mafia sh**, it makes me wonder).

In a hotel room with his mom and sister (i believe) with him...too sad...

I read a translation of the original article off a Russian news site. It was tough to make out, but it sounded like a former teammate and the coach of Lyashenko's former team in Russia have also died recently of suspicious causes.

Something very odd about this one. :(

Here's the Babel translation of the site I mentioned above (it's real rough):

Russian forvard of cloud/club NKHL "New York Reyndzhers" 24- summer novel Lyashenko tragically camber, being found on leisure in Turkey.

The details of the death of young hockey player are not thus far known.However, information about the death 24- summer of eks- that attacking team Russia (Lyashenko it was drawn into the national composite in 1999, but into the composition of the composite of Aleksandr yakusheva to the championship of peace/world into Norway it did not fall at the last moment/torque) in the telephone conversation with the correspondent "gazety.Ru" confirmed the general manager of Yaroslavl "locomotive" Yuri Lukin.Lyashenko before its departure in NKHL it spoke in favor of Yaroslavl cloud/club, because they perceived the tragedy of hockey player in Yaroslavl' closely to the heart.

On one of the versions, in Turkey it was located on leisure together with the family and died of the heart insufficiency in the hotel number.In all likelihood, Lyashenko it died in the sleep.Turkish policemen arrived in the hotel in the morning revealed/detected Lyashenko by already dead.The hockey community of Russia is found in the shock and it is not thus far ready to give the official explanations to the occurred tragedy.Thus far sharp/acute heart insufficiency the lethal outcome considers the most plausible version of death Lyashenko, although they speak both about the auto-catastrophe and about the fact that Lyashenko it sunk/drowned in the sea.

Lyashenko no longer first loss, which bears the Yaroslavl hockey.

During January of 2003 years, let us recall, on the balcony of its own apartment was found the body of the trainer of the Yaroslavl cloud/club of Aleksey Traseukh.As a result of investigation it was established that it was shot down from the gun.

Then, on 6 June of this year, into the auto-catastrophe fell the shielding the colors of "locomotive" player team Russia, close friend Lyashenko Vladimir Antipov.As a result of emergency perished the wife of hockey player Mary, player himself with the numerous damages was delivered into the hospital

But is still earlier, in 1999, in the auto-catastrophe camber player then even Yaroslavl "torpedo" Vladimir Zhashkov.

It is necessary to say that the interseason is frequently turned around by tragedies for the Russian hockey players.Several years ago, being found on aqueous leisure, by the nelepeyshim means camber Russian enkhaelovets Dmitriy Tertyshnyy;however, present in spring, already after the end of season in Togliatti, in the emergency seriously suffered one of most talented Russian yuniorov of Igor Grigorenko.

By the way, Lyashenko, that was the captain of youth team Russia on the championship of the peace/world of 1999 victorious for it, in the future season completely could become odnoklubnikom Grigorenko.After five years, carried out after the ocean, the hockey player, who played in the finale of the goblet of Stanley 1999 - 2000 years, lost place in the basic composition of cloud/club NKHL. after passing by the spring of last year from "Dallas" to "New York Reyndzhers", novel Lyashenko so could not become its in the new command.Forvard of defensive plan already conducted negotiations from the tol'yattinskoy "Ladoy", which heads the former trainer Lyashenko on the Yaroslavl "torpedo" Peter Vorobyev, apropos of his return to Russia, but from completing them him death prevented.

I echo the same sentiments. When I heard the news, I was shocked :( . Lyashenko was on vacation and had his whole life ahead of him. I just can't believe he'd kill himself. It doesn't make sense. And with the history of the Russian mafia, it wouldn't surprise me if they were involved and made it look like suicide :saddevil: .

My sympathy is with Roman's family. R.I.P.

I echo the same sentiments. When I heard the news, I was shocked :( . Lyashenko was on vacation and had his whole life ahead of him. I just can't believe he'd kill himself. It doesn't make sense. And with the history of the Russian mafia, it wouldn't surprise me if they were involved and made it look like suicide :saddevil: .

Well, I am not saying suicide can't occur among people who seem "fine" on the outside. One of my high school classmates shot himself in the head and killed himself our senior year (just so happened to be the day BEFORE my 17th birthday, AND was the guy that one of my best friends had had a crush on since 6th grade :( so you can imagine how much I was celebrating that year). Anyway, although I didn't exactly hang out with him in social settings, he seemed OK IN classes and I had no clue the guy was suicidal! Many times they just keep their feelings/distress covert (hidden), so their family/friends may not realize just how despondent the person is. I just found it odd that Roman would kill himself on VACATION IN ANOTHER COUNTRY, and that is why I'm starting to wonder if there's any Russian mob connection.

I agree with the idea that there could have been an alternative motive here to make it look like a suicide, Derek, but I won't stop for a minute and think that 'he seems like his whole life is ahead of him...why would he kill himself?' ...it doesn't work that way (all the time), and it's maybe naive to think that way. It's kind of ironic that I did a paper/project/PSA on suicide earlier this year and my main point highlighted (seems to be fitting here) was that suicide doesn't discriminate. You just never know.

I find it very difficult to accept that an athlete would use a belt to hang himself...a BELT from his trousers...um excuse me...what did he dew? Put a nail thru one of the holes, buckle it around his neck and jump off the bathtub wall????? :blink:

I find it very difficult to accept that an athlete would use a belt to hang himself...a BELT from his trousers...um excuse me...what did he dew? Put a nail thru one of the holes, buckle it around his neck and jump off the bathtub wall????? :blink:

Why is that difficult to accept he would use a belt? He loops one end of the belt around his neck, and the other around a pipe, loop, or something on the ceiling. If it's in the bathroom, perhaps the shower curtain rod was strong enough. I'm sure it's possible though.