GDT: Devils vs. Habs 7:30 ET

Devs3cups

Yeah. I think he needs a win under his belt though. I think he is strong tonight. Knock on wood. I think the entire team is strong. Then again, they are always strong the 1st and then let down which causes them to loose the lead.

I really liked the forecheck on the goal though. Zub and Zajac did a great job. Ill give the high five to Zub though. He went in there knowing he was getting that puck one way or another. Thats what we need. :cheers:

Andy Greene stepping up on the hit. Another great sign to see. Good improvement. Hey Ken, did you tell him to step up the physical game when you met him on Monday?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy Greene stepping up on the hit. Another great sign to see. Good improvement. Hey Ken, did you tell him to step up the physical game when you met him on Monday?

LOL, i'd like Greene to start using his stick more. He's not the biggest D or player on the ice, so he can't rely on physical play to be effective every shift. It's nice to see him step up when he needs to though.

Edited by SJP20

Thats true, but he stepped up into a hit into the boards and it was nice.

Strong 1st.

OMGreene line was strong. OMG played a great first period of his NHL career.

Zubi played well and strong in the forecheck.

Zajac is floating around like he should be and what he is best at.

Parise was strong and had a good head on tonight.

Kovie gets a 50/50.

Martys strong also.

Id say thats a successful period.

What do you expect......they "know" hockey up there.

I agree, I am a Habs fan (they are my second favorite team) but a good call and a bad call make the difference. As far as the fans go....no call is unacceptable as long as its favor of them. If not they boo again.

Yeah I agree, it was better then the first period. It was probably the best 2nd period they have had all season. Maybe this is the coming around point. I think it would help the attitude of the Devils for the win to begin with, let alone being against Montreal.