Official NJ Devs Devils Report Card

mmajeski06

Devils October Report Card  

72 members have voted

1. 1. What grade would you give the Devils?

I know this is probably a bad time to start this, with the majority of people on here in a depressed state...but I thought this little concept up before the season started.

At the end of each month, I'll start a poll and we will give the team a grade for the month. Take in consideration their record, coaching, the players' performance, and your general overall feeling about the team. If you were a teacher grading their performance, what grade would they get?

I went with an F. Worst start in two decades doesn't really deserve any better than that in my book. This was an embarrassing month to be a Devils fan.

Reasons I could go with a higher grade: The injuries were out of their control, and it is reasonable to say with everybody healthy this team could have put in a C or D effort.

I went with an F. Worst start in two decades doesn't really deserve any better than that in my book. This was an embarrassing month to be a Devils fan.

Reasons I could go with a higher grade: The injuries were out of their control, and it is reasonable to say with everybody healthy this team could have put in a C or D effort.

You mean....the team that blew away a 2-0 lead against Dallas?

Make an option for I (incomplete). I know when students didn't show up for class or do the assignments they were given, they would receive an Incomplete for the class. Well, the Devils have not shown up for work, and have missed their assignments, therefore they shall be awarded an I in my report card. An incomplete allows the team to make up the class (first month of season)next semester. Well November is a new semester. Hopefully the team shows up to work and stops getting schooled!

Yeah -- but the semester is half the season... they still have 2/3s to go to finish up the first semester then, right?

:lol: I sound like the Argument skit don't I? I am being sincere! I really dont know about the license plates or anything! Thanks for not getting irritated... yet :unsure:

I guess you're right. I was looking at this season as a college career (4 years). So in these terms we would be done with our first failed semester and into the second. If you are equating the season with 1 year of college than each semester would be 42 games, so we are approaching our "midterm" which will surely be a bomb unless we nearly win out, and in that case we may salvage a "D". Better?