Brodeur & Messier McFarelane 2-Pack

JesterDevil

I have him set up like he's blocking a 2 on 1 pass in front of my Marty. :lol:

I moved the arms and stuff around and put it against a kariya one so it looks like kariya is getting a shoulder in the face as he's taking a shot which is saved by my Marty figure. :lol: Someone stepped on my Bourque one and broke the stick, so i have that one set up so it looks like he's breaking his stick over bure's head. :P

I have a question: Why is Marty's glove above the crossbar when Messier is shooting glove side??? :noclue:

Because the McFarlane folks were too lazy to create a new Brodeur pose that would better suit the backhand shot. The Brodeur pose is one of the worst ones they have for all the goalies.

I have that one, I think he is poke checking using a left handed stick.

That is a terrible pose overall, though personally, I am not sure it is completely incorrect. I often switch hands with my stick when I am trying to poke a puck around a defender, so even though I shoot righty, when poking at a puck it is not out of the ordinary for me to switch the butt end to my right hand, I can just reach farther.

I love the little Mcfarlane figures, and until recently had everyone Mcafarlane made, though not all variants. I say until recently, because some fvcker stole 13 of them from my office. Obviously I point to the cleaning people , but they naturally denied it, though the guy couldn't come in to face me, and resigned with a note instead. My Stevens was taken, along with every other variant or valuable statue I had. Whoever took them knew what he was taking. As you can imagine, I am still really pissed.....

Chris

I have that one, I think he is poke checking using a left handed stick.

That is a terrible pose overall, though personally, I am not sure it is completely incorrect. I often switch hands with my stick when I am trying to poke a puck around a defender, so even though I shoot righty, when poking at a puck it is not out of the ordinary for me to switch the butt end to my right hand, I can just reach farther.

I love the little Mcfarlane figures, and until recently had everyone Mcafarlane made, though not all variants. I say until recently, because some fvcker stole 13 of them from my office. Obviously I point to the cleaning people , but they naturally denied it, though the guy couldn't come in to face me, and resigned with a note instead. My Stevens was taken, along with every other variant or valuable statue I had. Whoever took them knew what he was taking. As you can imagine, I am still really pissed.....

Chris

:o that sucks! I'm sorry to hear that.

• 1 month later...

:clap::clap::evil::evil::dance::dance:

Little G: That was great!! You made me laugh out loud with that one.

I was using the pictures of Stevens to reposition the one I own. I think the little peg on my figure's left foot got bent and no matter what I do now, my Stevens does not look like it's supposed to! We do have fun putting him in some very strange poses, though!!

Anyway, thanks for the laugh!!!

Laura