What song are you listening to?

NJ_Devils_Fan

Some stuff I downloaded by The Darkness...they sound so 80s!

Their singer reminds me of a cross between a yodler and that song from the movie "Mars Attacks!" :lol:

Heh, yah...but it was so nice to hear a real guitar solo again, one that lasted more than five seconds...and being performed in front of Marshall stacks no less! I thought they were a lost art or something. Ah the 80s...I love 'em. :)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some stuff I downloaded by The Darkness...they sound so 80s!

Their singer reminds me of a cross between a yodler and that song from the movie "Mars Attacks!" :lol:

Heh, yah...but it was so nice to hear a real guitar solo again, one that lasted more than five seconds...and being performed in front of Marshall stacks no less! I thought they were a lost art or something. Ah the 80s...I love 'em. :)

Word!

I don't have anything against them. In fact I love the old metal! Just look at AC/DC and Ozzy! They can still rock. I just love to see them now. Except it makes me feel old. Then I think...maybe I'll still be kicking when I'm their age! Saw the Moody Blues a few years back. Awesome concert but it can make you feel old. I have a fourteen year-old stepson who is now getting into psychedelic rock. Doors, Hendrix, Zeppelin. It's too cool! He's into AC/DC, too. MAN, I AM OLD! :evilcry: