What song are you listening to?

NJ_Devils_Fan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some stuff I downloaded by The Darkness...they sound so 80s!

well their hairstyle and clothes should have gave you a clue. ;)

Well, considering I don't know what they look like, it wouldn't have tipped me off. :P

oh, my bad.

i saw them for the first time on MTV Europe awards and they played a catchy song ...... i believe in a thing called love or something ....... :huh:

i saw them for the first time on MTV Europe awards and they played a catchy song ...... i believe in a thing called love or something ....... :huh:

omg the music video for that song is friggin hilarious!! HE IS SO UGLY!!!!!!! its funny man...but i like the song.it makes me laugh :) :)

right now, i'm listening to one thing--finger 11

omg the music video for that song is friggin hilarious!! HE IS SO UGLY!!!!!!! its funny man...but i like the song.it makes me laugh :) :)

yeah i saw the video, it's funny as hell, but the funniest video has to go to amish paradise! :D

Heh, I downloaded the video and it seems to be in classic 80s medium budget form. Although nowadays it would be considered very low budget. :D

Some stuff I downloaded by The Darkness...they sound so 80s!

Their singer reminds me of a cross between a yodler and that song from the movie "Mars Attacks!" :lol:

P.S. - I'm listening to Rasputina, "At the State Fair with A White Trash Sucker" (Tweaker remix)

Edited by Tretyak 20

I downloaded songs by In Grid, it is french dance music... dont understand a word but the songs are pretty cool...

wanna help ? B)

for me now it's

Sarkazein - L'exil

duh .. nobody know ? how strange is it :lol:

oh I see, you live in france ;) there is one song in english "you promised me" but the rest of the songs on the album I have no clue what they are about

*sigh*

The only time I really get to listen to music, (besides my son's video games or Nickelodeon) is in the car. That's when I'm blasting metal, past or present, to drown out my son's 20,000 questions.

Right now I'm listening to the ringing in my ears from loss of sleep, oh and my sons' coughing and whining since they're down with some serious colds. HELP ME!!!! :evilcry: