Am I the only one...

hattrick

But the last 5 or so games for Islanders have been impressive. They defeat our beloved Devils twice, hated Flyers, finally defeat the Capitals after a long unbeaten streak, and they defeated the Maple Leafs stopping the Leafs point streak.

I know....screw the Islanders... but to me this is impressive. They are beating top notch teams (except for the Caps).

They look like a different team lately & they're playing with a lot of confidence. Let's just hope the Devils can bring them down a notch!

Yes, but we can't let them lose their confidence. Gotta keep it tight. They hafta be there to keep the rags out! :evil:

I'm guessing the Isles will abttle the Rangers for the final playoff spot.  I'm indifferent but if they play well its probably to the Rangers detriment .

Which Milbury surely loves. Then he can say to Sather:

"Ha ha, I'm the idiot, but you're the loser! I'm the idiot, but you're the loser! :P "

WTF? :blink:

Yeah please translate this part

Oh won;t be a total dick... the first line above reads: but it's easy code!

See I can't translate... I had to encode it for a reason after all right?

and...yeah, I AM five! I think I'm the most childish person I know! but actual it was a "Kw;d d;b" that I first started writing this code with! 

:rolleyes:

I'm writing about the stupid code I used so I didn't have to say the name of a team that's playing well. But friend of mine from Toronto and I, for some reason, started typing messages in code one day just because we were being silly! but see now I am being childishly silly in insisting I use the code and don't specifically translate it (it's the easiest in the world to figure out.. I mean even Scott Stevens could do it... well as long as it wasn't a game day... then it might be a little taxing!)

---and you know, anything else you don't understand it's just my usual slew of typos and bizarre off the cuff thoughts and analogies :P

Edited by Pepperkorn

But the last 5 or so games for Islanders have been impressive. They defeat our beloved Devils twice, hated Flyers, finally defeat the Capitals after a long unbeaten streak, and they defeated the Maple Leafs stopping the Leafs point streak.

I know....screw the Islanders... but to me this is impressive. They are beating top notch teams (except for the Caps).

Yeah I feel the same. But I also feel that Milbury will make a dumb**** move and get rid of vital players on that team in an effort to replace Yashin's scoring. He's an idiot for signing him in the first place.

They look like a different team lately & they're playing with a lot of confidence.  Let's just hope the Devils can bring them down a notch!

Yes, but we can't let them lose their confidence. Gotta keep it tight. They hafta be there to keep the rags out! :evil:

Who would you rather play in the first round? A dangerous Isles team that has no fear of the Devils and can play with them. Or a fragile Ranger team that can't compete with the Devils and would probably get walked over by them???