DEVILS vs. LEAFS 1/10

poohbear

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh* :saddevil:

Larionov is a waste of roster space and should be given his walking papers. I think at this point if Daneyko was still playing, Ken would have more shots than him. Hell, Ronning would've been an improvement despite his size.

The PP is a sputtering ICU victim one second away from the plug being pulled.

Langenbrunner is surely missed from this team, but his absence can not be the excuse for the lackluster inept play of this team.

:angry: This team better start pulling their head out of their butts! :angry:

Cheer up! The Leafs will still be without Mogilny, Nolan & Reichel up front, and Kaberle on the blue line. With their injuries, even with the Devils' slump, this one could definitely go either way!

Edited by Nieuwy25

Cheer up! The Leafs will still be without Mogilny, Nolan & Reichel up front, and Kaberle on the blue line. With their injuries, even with the Devils' slump, this one could definitely go either way!

So I guess you'll be rooting for Toronto since Joe probably tilts them in your favor? :P

Cheer up!  The Leafs will still be without Mogilny, Nolan & Reichel up front, and Kaberle on the blue line.  With their injuries, even with the Devils' slump, this one could definitely go either way!

So I guess you'll be rooting for Toronto since Joe probably tilts them in your favor? :P

Remember that thread last year about who comes first - team or player? I think I was the only one who said player. :D

So, what did you think? :P

Yeah but Nieu, a depleted Leafs lineup is still better than a healthy Pens lineup...and oh, hey...we couldn't beat them either in our current slump.

Yeah, but you never know when slumps are going to end, and winning streaks start!

Sniff Sniff.....

Hey... do you smell that... I think that it might be....

A WIN

LETS GO DEVILS.... TIME TO GET GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for Langenbrunner to come back.. Im not saying he's the team, I just think we need a change of the current line up...

Whoever posted about larianov..... I agree 100% percent... sometimes I just want to scream when he has that puck and he just passes it witha wide open shot...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...

so yeah, not happy about alst nites game, but had to laugh at the end when the WE WANT SKRLAK chant began... :)