Queen Henrik's New Best Friend!

CarpathianForest

I dont like the Kid either but I wouldnt boo him. Hes never done anything to piss me off. I am jealous that hell never have to work another day in his life once he hits puberty and his singing career is over from his voice dropping.

Edited by Quinn01

kid is a puppet and produces sh!t products that people eat up, but demand is the problem not supply. if there weren't people who eat up this sh!t and ask for seconds, we wouldn't have to endure it.

Who cares what music preteen girls listen to? Why is it so hard for you to "endure" Justin Bieber? I've only heard like two or three of his songs ever. It's not like it's impossible to stay away from that music, unless you listen to pop radio stations all day. Why get so angry about it? Yeah, it's garbage to you, but you're not exactly in his demographic (unless you're secretly a 12-year-old girl), so why should he or his producers care what you think about him? I think it's funny that so many people have jumped on the "hate Justin Bieber" bandwagon. I am completely indifferent to him, just as I am to the Jonas Brothers and all the other little kid pop groups.

Who cares what music preteen girls listen to? Why is it so hard for you to "endure" Justin Bieber? I've only heard like two or three of his songs ever. It's not like it's impossible to stay away from that music, unless you listen to pop radio stations all day. Why get so angry about it? Yeah, it's garbage to you, but you're not exactly in his demographic (unless you're secretly a 12-year-old girl), so why should he or his producers care what you think about him? I think it's funny that so many people have jumped on the "hate Justin Bieber" bandwagon. I am completely indifferent to him, just as I am to the Jonas Brothers and all the other little kid pop groups.

oh i don't bother listening to any of it, i don't care enough to hate the kid either, i'm just more bitter that half ass talent is awarded and the music i enjoy doesn't get more resources.

kid is a puppet and produces sh!t products that people eat up, but demand is the problem not supply. if there weren't people who eat up this sh!t and ask for seconds, we wouldn't have to endure it.

Not to discuss this, but i actually disagree. I think the demand is so readily available and shoved down the public's throats that people end up eating it up. Music is one thing thats difficult to be immune to when its repeatedly shoved at you...esp with little kids.

oh and henrik is a f*g

Edited by devlman