Moose or Marty

cubanjd305

Who do you WANT to start @ TB  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you WANT to start @ TB

• Moose
    • Marty

These are the times I'm glad I'm not the coach!!

:unsure: wait a sec -- I'm ALWAYS glad I'm not the coach!!

(I'm still laughing at my daughter disappointed Marty was starting then looking at me when he let in a goal shaking her head - Mommy, best goalie ever? Times like that you wish Marty was there to give her a head slap (she likes that stuff... we raised a violent daughter. It's really hard. I was too as a kid - I think it's from sisters beating on me and you have to think it's funny for self preservation.)

Edited by Pepperkorn

You don't bench your goalie when he's coming off two shutouts in three games. The Devils are on such a hot streak I'd be afraid to change ANYTHING and screw it up if I were coach. :D

Besides, Tampa is a good team. Obviously Marty is phenomenal but he's coming back from an injury and he hasn't played in a while and in this situation you never know. The Lightning have Stamkos, Lecavalier and St. Louis. I want a goalie who gives me the best chance to win a game like this. Right now Hedberg gives us a better chance because we KNOW he's playing extremely well, while Marty... he can come back and record a shutout like he did back in 2009, but he can also come out a little bit shaky, especially if they start the game hard and with a ton of shots on our net.