DEVS vs RANGERS

poohbear

Last year the D was so awesome, they could win with the little offense they got.

Last year we had Stevens. I have no idea what we're going to do when he's gone for good, if he isn't already.

We need somebody to step up big time

As much as I hate to say it, Scott Niedermayer is not a captain.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:argh: What is there to say? I'm not gonna go on a rant and say this sux and that sux or whatever ... :blink:

But I will say that getting destroyed by Vancouver ... getting beat on (literally) by the Flyers ... and now losing by 2 to the Rangers at the end of one is NOT a good feeling to have. I know a week or so a go I said that I didn't feel that the loss of Stevens had much of an affect ... I'm not saying that it does now ... but something is amiss. Granted, they gave a good effort in the first, sans the penalties and that goal at the end. :evilcry: I am just hoping that this is another funk that they're in. :pray:

It seems Martin isn't playing all that well latley, this was expected from a college kid without any time in the AHL, their seasons are only max 45 games. I think DeMarchi needs a stint up in the NHL. He is suppost to be a Daneyko clone.

A daneyko clone great just what we need someone else who cant score.

Its a defensmen.....we allready have Rafalski, Martin and Niedermayer as offensive dmen (martin needs to start playing like one)

Parise, Hale, Martin, perhaps Foster, Suglobov, Ahonen.

I say give up the ghost, trade the trash(Berglund, Bicik, Marshall) for picks, hope there is hockey and Stevens next year.

We can't trade Berglund and even if we could I would rather keep him, he is still a good 4th liner if all else fails. I agree that we should try and dump some salary before the year ends. Without Stevens we won't get out of the first round.

Well the Rangers were overdue to beat us at the CAA I suppose. But 3-0 already? Come on...that makes a frightening 11-1 that we've been outscored in the last three games. And all of these stupid lame-ass penalties...just unacceptable by any standard.

Great, White starts the obligatory fight...well it does help my fantasy team's PIMS anyway :rofl: