All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Six years ago today....

I was thinking the same thing. Also that there was a point where the puck was loose and only Henrique saw it. Imagine there was a quick whistle and it got waved off!
  3. Six years ago today....

impossible to watch that video without having a huge smirk. i tried and i can't
  4. Should the Devils trade Palmieri?

We aren’t. So far nobody has agreed.
  5. Should the Devils trade Palmieri?

Colorado Rockies 1976 will have none of this.
  6. Today
  7. 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Should the Devils trade Palmieri?

Why are we giving up on a player that scores 50 points a season? We have enough scoring problems
  9. Six years ago today....

If this happened today, the coach would would challenge for goaltender interference out of desperation and there would be a10 min delay until you knew if the goal counted or not Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  10. Should the Devils trade Palmieri?

The only correct answer is “for who”? The idea that they NEED to get rid of him is ridiculous. He’s a solid forward, streaky for sure, but not a guy I look at and say gee, he’s holding us back. That said, I definitely do not consider him untouchable. If, like Daniel said, he is a necessary piece in obtaining a stud defenseman, you probably have to do it. You have to give something to get something, while I’d love Ottawa to give us Karlsson for Andy Greene and Pavel Zacha, that’s not happening. I can agree with the fact that he falls a lot, though. My man’s skates probably look brand new because he’s barely ever on them.
  11. Should the Devils trade Palmieri?

If he’s that final piece that Ottawa demands in an otherwise reasonable deal for Karlsson, or something like that, I guess. But otherwise, he’s more valuable to the Devils than what will come back in a trade.
  12. Should the Devils trade Palmieri?

Hell no.
  13. Six years ago today....

I ended up in the row in front of me I jumped so damn high. Nearly took my sister down with me
  14. Should the Devils trade Palmieri?

Peep the Devils RW depth without Palmieri. It's ugly with him and abhorrent without .
  15. Should the Devils trade Palmieri?

He’s not nearly as one dimensional as the OP makes him sound and his salary is fine for a top 6 winger. I really don’t see him as one of the roster issues at all.
  16. Should the Devils trade Palmieri?

No.
  17. Should the Devils trade Palmieri?

Palmieri is definitely streaky but he is consistent season after season. He's effective on the PP, he seems like a good experienced teammate and leader, he can throw the hits. He is not a problem in my opinion and is a part of our offensive core. He has 3 years left on his deal and is 27 years old. There is no doubt in my mind he can keep those numbers or improve them as he isn't really showing signs of falling off and as the young guys around him getting better. He's a keeper for now in my opinion, and I have no doubt he'll be here for a while still.
  18. Should the Devils trade Palmieri?

He provides points, 50+ per 80 games... something that only two other players on the team did.. at 5 mil he's solid as they come from a value prospective.. .. he was important during our playoff run yes he's streaky but I think you're off base here. We need secondary scoring as much as defense
  19. Should the Devils trade Palmieri?

I think he should be included in whatever package the Devils purpose in any trade talks this off season, but I obviously have no idea how he is valued around the NHL. He is not big...... never wins a puck battle........ falls down a lot........... and is not an asset in the defensive and neutral zones. He can shoot the puck, but that’s about all he brings to the table. He has been a solid soldier here, but for the Devils to move up the Championship contenders ladder, they need to move on from Palmieri. Thoughts?
  20. 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Alright Vegas that's pretty funny.
  21. 2018 Offseason Thread

Wonder if Marty asked Lou to do it as a favor?
  22. Yesterday
  23. 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. New York Mets 2018 season thread

Way to go Vargas you useless c*unt
  25. Six years ago today....

I have watched the video so many times. Never gets old.
  26. 2018 Offseason Thread

Guys, teams here have that too. His brother is a few years older, in the Nashville organisation and he's still built like a stick.
  27. 2018 Offseason Thread

I have no idea... it wouldn’t be cheap and I’m not really familiar with Minnesota’s needs. Maybe something around Zacha or Wood? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  28. 2018 Offseason Thread

What would you offer for him?
  1. Load more activity