Buccigross: Flyers, Thrashers are early winners

mkstatto

We joke but you know odds are you're winning SOMETHING if you're the dealer -- but you just never can guess how people will play their cards and you can't try to make sense of it. Lou's just got to play his game and see what everyone else does... this is probably one of the most fun things about this season. I'm not thinking about Cups I'm interested in how all this plays out... Maybe for once Lou's vision started out just too broad having too muh of a say in this new agreement.

How can people like poker but not hockey when it's all that poker is and MORE? I think it's attention span -- people just dont have one these days... it's not a season it's game by game or at MOST playoffs. I like the FULL season and -- I'm babbling aren't I? :P

I'm not ssaying LL should be shopping Marty.. but he should certainly listen if other gms are calling...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

agreed. I think lou is the kind of guy tat would make any deal that would make the team better. (don't know of any deal involving marty that would make the team better though)

p.s that is one BIG sig there red. its almost half the page :blink:

Yeahg IU guess its getting out of hand...

Once the season starts I'll kill the poart about the owners,and once Freeze is a NON-Devil I'll rid myself of that...

The sith legacy has to stay...everyone needs to be reminded that at anytime I can go DARK again...

And eventually I'll get tired of the wrestlers and they will go to...

Trade Marty????.... dammit people.. JUST SAY NO To DRUGS...

Bucci... you are offically off my christmas list and on my "To Be Slapped" list

oh and MadDog... watch the comparison between Philthy fans and amoebas... you are going to piss the amoebas off and make many Av fans jealous!

Trade Marty????.... dammit people.. JUST SAY NO To DRUGS...

Bucci... you are offically off my christmas list and on my "To Be Slapped" list

oh and MadDog... watch the comparison between Philthy fans and amoebas... you are going to piss the amoebas off and make many Av fans jealous!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, you're right. I should apologize to the amoebas- HIGHLY insulting to be compared with Phailures fans. And Avs fans- they don't exist anymore. They're all off the bandwagon.