GDT: 4/26 - New Jersey Devils vs. Carolina Hurricanes - Game 6 ECQF

mikeford

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you act like youve never seen incest before

Hahaha, I saw that too, I was like WTF? Well, that's Hurricanes crowd, you could expect it... :giggle:

The Devils are fvcking terrible tonight. Totally. :saddevil: I'm already scared of what's going to happen in game 7.

Paul Martin is playing like absolute sh!t. He's been awful this hole series. It pisses me off, cause im a big fan of him. But he has just absolutely sucked this series.

And Rolston on the PP makes me sick.

Lets chip away here and make this interesting! LETS GO DEVILS!

I kind of expected this to happen, you had to expect Carolina to come out rockin, and they did. The desperate team almost ALWAYS plays better, I do not expect the same type of game in game 7. You have to look at how this series has gone - back and forth and that would mean Carolina would win tonight. I did not expect the devils to win tonight really BUT I do expect them to win game 7. This team has rebounded before and I believe they will again. It's gonna be a long wait to tuesday :(

It all starts with defense and the Devils defense hasn't been worth a damn tonight. Every goal was a result of a stupid ass play by the defense. Lazy clear by White on the first. Martin with a really surprising soft play on the 2nd goal with how he lost the puck and Mottau with just a piss poor shot to trap the Devils and send the Canes on their way for the 2 on 1. On top of that they have generated absolutely no flow through the neutral zone and as a result the offense is mia tonight.

The only line that has been able to generate some flow has been The Zubrus line. Props to them because they are working hard along with ZZpops.

Brian fvcking Rolston. Tonight is the night that broke the camels back with this guy. It's not that we haven't seen him play like this before because this is just what he does but he did what I thought was next to impossible. He replaced Holik and actually made the 4th line worse for it. I just cant believe that I actually would rather see Holik and his stupid tendency to take God awful penalties inserted in the lineup over Rolston. Aside from game 3 the guy has been dead weight and is laughing all the way to the bank. Injury or not his game is brutal right now.

Thank the lord this will be the last game in this sh*t hole arena. I can not take another bush league sound effect. It's absolutely driving me insane.

Edited by SickMan

By the skin of their teeth.

Right, but you said they can't win a "desperate game" (using your words). Meanwhile they've already won one. And guess what- if they win game 7 by the skin of their teeth, they win the series. This isn't the BCS.

Edited by MadDog2020