Puck Nuts

mmajeski06

Not sure if you guys have heard, but Kevin Smith's SModcast site has added a new show called "Puck Nuts" that is all about the Devils and Hockey.

http://smodcast.com/pucknuts/index.html

Smith isn't involved on the show, but it so far seems pretty good.

I guess I should warn that there are a few f-bombs here and there.

Speaking of, a friend of my girlfriend was on a flight with Kevin Smith today and said he was wearing an Islanders jersey. WTF?

I mean I guess it is somewhat strange since they are a rival, but maybe he just likes jerseys. My buddy is a lifelong Penguins fan, and he has and wears Devils, Rangers, Canucks, Caps and a few other jerseys.

Speaking of, a friend of my girlfriend was on a flight with Kevin Smith today and said he was wearing an Islanders jersey. WTF?

Eh, no biggie. He's been seen in Oilers gear a lot too, though I think they're his Western Conference team. Kev's definitely a Devils guy, he's just a hardcore hockey fan on top of it.

If she was going to LA from NYC, that was indeed Kevin.

That was no Islanders jersey however. Kevin was wearing his custom made "Puck U" jersey created for his team for the 4th Annual Walter Gretzky Street Hockey Tournament. The colors are to reflect vintage Oilers jerseys.

kevinsmithjersey-thumb-250x348-16523.jpg

Thanks to everyone for listening in on the inaugural episode. When Kevin is in town you better believe he will be on mic (as well as at any Devils home games), so please keep tuning in.

New episodes will be up on smodcast.com and at iTunes every Tuesday. Please feel free to subscribe to the podcast at:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/puck-nuts/id394128673

Thanks a ton - Let's Go Devils!!!

--MING - Puck Nut

itunes.jpg

If she was going to LA from NYC, that was indeed Kevin.

That was no Islanders jersey however. Kevin was wearing his custom made "Puck U" jersey created for his team for the 4th Annual Walter Gretzky Street Hockey Tournament. The colors are to reflect vintage Oilers jerseys.

kevinsmithjersey-thumb-250x348-16523.jpg

Thanks to everyone for listening in on the inaugural episode. When Kevin is in town you better believe he will be on mic (as well as at any Devils home games), so please keep tuning in.

New episodes will be up on smodcast.com and at iTunes every Tuesday. Please feel free to subscribe to the podcast at:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/puck-nuts/id394128673

Thanks a ton - Let's Go Devils!!!

--MING - Puck Nut

itunes.jpg

HA! Thanks! She's a *gasp* Rangers fan so she was trying to rub that in my face when I told her he's a Devils fan.

Does anyone else want to take the Puck Nuts oath, and get a Devils tat if they win the cup this year?

Do it!!

On another note, for any NJDev's member who has listened in or subscribed, THANK YOU for propelling us to the #1 Sports Podcast on iTunes. Who would have ever thought - an NHL podcast, a Devils Centric Podcast no less, in the midst of Football season being #1. Thank you!

Does anyone else want to take the Puck Nuts oath, and get a Devils tat if they win the cup this year?

Oh man I already have a oath with me soccer to get a Tattoo if my soccer team endup winning this season championship, 2 months ago we were second to last, battling to save our asses from eminent relocation to the second division. Today we are in 5º battling to at least get a spot for the "Libertadores da America"

If all goes well this time next year I will be having 2 tattoo in my back.

I'M IN :burn: :burn:

Do it!!

On another note, for any NJDev's member who has listened in or subscribed, THANK YOU for propelling us to the #1 Sports Podcast on iTunes. Who would have ever thought - an NHL podcast, a Devils Centric Podcast no less, in the midst of Football season being #1. Thank you!

Rangers Eat Nuts! :koolaid:

Edited by mmajeski06