Langenbrunner: "I would imagine I'm playing tomorrow"

Rock

http://njmg.typepad.com/devilsblog/2009/04...g-tomorrow.html

"The way I went on the line (in practice), I would imagine that I'm playing tomorrow," Langenbrunner said. "But [sutter will] make that final decision and it depends on if I respond well again today, I guess."

"I thought he looked good out there," Sutter said. "We'll see how he responds and make a decision at game-time tomorrow whether it happens or not."

I really hope he is ready to go. I trust that the team wouldn't put him out there if he wasn't ready but it bothers me a little that we have no idea what he actually injured. Whatever it was I guess it wasn't that serious as he was only out 3 games. This is a huge boost though. Staying healthy is the key. If they can find a way to do it this could turn out to be one wild spring.

Edited by SickMan

Great news. I'll be shocked if he doesn't play tomorrow. If he plays I think Holik comes out.

Agreed, aside from the botched breakaway, Rupp's done nothing wrong, and Pando's been great on the line with Madden and Shanny. Holik hasn't completely stopped with the stupid penalties.

Whats the movie that has the coach with the white hair talking to his players in the locker room, saying "I want everyone to Stand UP!" and some other things. They usually play it on the jumbo tron from past years... Anyone?

Is it this clip?

if so then it's from The Network

Edited by RockingTheRed81