Fire Brent Sutter, Broduer please retire

USAkid90

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He got beat by the EXACT SAME stoppable shot 1 minute into the game, and less than 1 minute left in the game.

He also stood on his head during the 5 on 3. Marty is still a top 3 goalie in the nhl. I understand anger at this moment, but when you get your senses back if you really want marty to retire root for another team.

He got beat by the EXACT SAME stoppable shot 1 minute into the game, and less than 1 minute left in the game.

True but our d allowed the Canes to keep cycle in our zone for what almost a minute maybe over?We never established possesion full possesion over the puck which is unexceptable..we tend to do this like i said before

He also stood on his head during the 5 on 3. Marty is still a top 3 goalie in the nhl. I understand anger at this moment, but when you get your senses back if you really want marty to retire root for another team.

dude Broduer is washed up. Pure and simple. Look at the big picture and stop being so myopic. He's a shell of his former self. Clemennson looked better than him this yr even in the limited time broduer got. Im pretty sure with clemmer we move on to 2nd round.

See if we could trade broduer for a 2009 1st round pick in a stacked draft

This had nothing to do with Sutter, please dont blame him, that was a total softie by Marty and shouldve been stopped on all counts. We do have some dead weight that needs to sink.

Zubrus, Gionta, Rolston, Havelid, Green, Rupp, Holik, Pandolfo. 4 to 5 of these should atleast be gone by the end.

I hold Sutter responsible because the Devils legacy is known for its D.We havent had a solid D IN YEARS NOW

Well... I don't think it's Sutter or Brodeur

It's something else. The d isn't very energetic or particularly smart.

Martin White - they're core.

Oduya - I'd keep him.

The rest... Just a dull bunch the lot of 'em

I'm sick of the Marty hate already - and sick of the hate haters as well

So...think rags phailur or canes fans will post pics of Marty hitting the links?

dude Broduer is washed up. Pure and simple. Look at the big picture and stop being so myopic. He's a shell of his former self. Clemennson looked better than him this yr even in the limited time broduer got. Im pretty sure with clemmer we move on to 2nd round.

See if we could trade broduer for a 2009 1st round pick in a stacked draft

If we trade brodeur this team wont even sniff the playoffs. This team is old and couldnt keep up with a much younger and faster hurricanes team late in games. Ill repeat myself yet again marty is a top 3 goalie in the league. he made 44 motherfuvcking saves less than a week ago. our d is pathetic and our powerplay is so pathetic it would be better if we could decline penalties like in the nfl.

If we trade brodeur this team wont even sniff the playoffs. This team is old and couldnt keep up with a much younger and faster hurricanes team late in games. Ill repeat myself yet again marty is a top 3 goalie in the league. he made 44 motherfuvcking saves less than a week ago. our d is pathetic and our powerplay is so pathetic it would be better if we could decline penalties like in the nfl.

O really? So then how were we doing so good with clemmenson then?

I'd venture to say broduer made us an even worse team when he came back

so how is that sutters fault. from my standpoint, he squeezed as much juice out of the orange as he could. the group just isnt that talented. this is ALL lou

Because our D was a dud...seems like once again he didnt have them ready to defend and protect the lead we gave up 2 goals in matter of seconds...plus a great amount of pressure during the game

O really? So then how were we doing so good with clemmenson then?

I'd venture to say broduer made us an even worse team when he came back

I'd venture to say your an idiot. This team is simply too old and weak on the backline. How about some commentary besides your brainless "marty made the team bad" opinion. We played with Clemmenson because we were among the league leaders in scoring and if you havent noticed that pace has slowed drastically. Marty kept us in this series with clemmer we would have lost four straight after game one.

Broduer you are a shell of your former self. Please retire and go bang some more of ur close family's woman. Call up Clemmer...we played better with him

Brent Sutter go back to Canada and go see ur family...u can't hack it in coaching anymore. This series proved it. I mean WTF was the last 2 minutes giving up 2 f'ing goals!! WTF???

I can't wait till Rangers, Flyers and Canes fans come to our board and see how ridiculous you all sound. I'm pissed too but bringing up Marty's personal issues is beyond disgusting. Fvck that. You aren't a Devils fan if you can say that on a board full of Devils fans who love this team through the thick and thin.

Why doesnt he?I think if he didnt want to be he would of resigned as coach already...but i personally think his time is up here we need a more strict defensive minded coah....Jacques Lemaires please turn in your contract from the Wild and come back to the Devils!!

lemaire resigned his post with the wild

WOW, so a fantastic series comes down to blame Sutter,Brodeur,the D and LOU! 2 months ago it was, give them the keys to heaven's gate and now it's give me the keys to the bus so i can through them under it!!!!

This was an early, heart breaking play-off exit BUT damn it sure was fun to watch and it could have went either way. This team needs a few things to better postion us for next year and bringing back the old school D system isn't one of them.

Havelid.....gone, Shanny......gone, Holik, Gionta, Madden..... yep, gone too! Not because they can't play but because it's time to get younger, faster and HUNGRY!!!

We need a legit #1 center (slim pickings in UFA) or do we break up the "ZZPop" line and move Zajac up try for a #2 center(little beter in ufa)?

We need 2 top 4 d-man (Neidermayer style and a Stevens style)......

They all need to be able to skate, smart aggressive and not just want a cup but NEED a cup!

Thanks to Sutter and his fun to watch and play style, Marty's performance this year and the emerging of the younger kids(Parise,Zajac and Clarkson) more ufa's will come, willingly to Jersey. Brodeur retire now!! = retarded, fire Sutter now! = catastrophic organizational move.

DEVILS FAN FOR LIFE, DEATH TO LEAF NATION.

Elias, ? /Zajac, Rolston

Parise, Zajac/ ? , Bergfors

Clarkson, Zubrus, Langs

PL3, Pelley/Vrana, Halischuk

? , Martin

? , Oduya

White/Salvador, Greene

White/Salvador

I was a huge fan of Clemmer this season and I thank him for everything he did but the reality is, if Clemmer played the whole season we wouldn't have been the Division champs. He was starting to struggle when Marty came back and the playoffs are totally different. If Clemmer was our goalie in the playoffs we would have maybe won a game.